• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Carmageddon Returns

I'm kinda disappointed, the only mention I found of Carmageddon was a passing mention in the post whoring. But this is probably worthy of a new thread.

The Big News in Carmageddon, the official port of the classic game is coming to Android! I am so frigging happy I got myself a Tegra tablet before this came out :D The Best part? It will be offered FREE for the first 24 hours on launch. Launch on May 10th.

http://www.carmageddon.com/

If you want to scope it out. They even very kindly have a place where you sign up, and they will send you an email reminding you of the free download window when it opens. And probably spam you with other things for the rest of time afterwards. Can't be helped, there is NO WAY I am missing this one.

I'm kinda disappointed, the only mention I found of Carmageddon was a passing mention in the post whoring. But this is probably worthy of a new thread.

The Big News in Carmageddon, the official port of the classic game is coming to Android! I am so frigging happy I got myself a Tegra tablet before this came out :D The Best part? It will be offered FREE for the first 24 hours on launch. Launch on May 10th.

http://www.carmageddon.com/

If you want to scope it out. They even very kindly have a place where you sign up, and they will send you an email reminding you of the free download window when it opens. And probably spam you with other things for the rest of time afterwards. Can't be helped, there is NO WAY I am missing this one.

Awesome!!