• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Toyota Wagons

rcboy2005

Hi Guys,

When im searching for Toyota wagon in autolanka i came a cross with followings models.

ee102,ee103,ee104,ee106

most of them called those as "Elephant back " too. Can anyone please be kind enough to compare above models n let me know the differences.

is there any known issues with these models cause im looking forward to buy one of these. Earlier we had the former member of this series which is ke72 and it was a great car

Thanks

EE102 is 1.3L model EE103 is XL trim version comes with 1.5L engine EE104 is L and L extra trim level comes with 1.5L engine EE106 is comes with 1.3 engine and AE100 is G touring and L touring trim level EE108 comes with L and l extra trim level AE101 is bz touring wagon with 1.6 4A-GE engine AE104 is 4WD model.

from those models best one is G touring and L touring ones they are more comfortable then others and have more options. elephant back is the SL given name for them and they are hardy and reliable and look for well maintained one some of the owners use them like a bull cart with out proper maintenance good luck dude.

• Like 2

Very well said nexus

EE103 comes as DX rather than XL trim

EE102 comes with a EFI 1.3 engine

EE106 comes with a carburetor 1.3 engine

and CE108 and CE106 means diesel

Hang on, there was a version of the E100 series Corolla wagon with the 4AGE?

Now that is interesting.... Wonder if we have any here?

Yupp...a black top....

came as some BZ touring and something other TOURING (AE101G ?)... Not sure if any made it across to SL...but you never know. Also the sedan GT came with a 4A-GE

01w.jpg19.jpg

Edited by iRage
  • Like 1

Yupp...a black top....

came as some BZ touring and something other TOURING (AE101G ?)... Not sure if any made it across to SL...but you never know. Also the sedan GT came with a 4A-GE

01w.jpg19.jpg

@supra - yeap. afaik it came with white gauges and a different steering wheel and it had a blacktop 4age

Wow, that would make one heck of a sleeper.....

Hang on, there was a version of the E100 series Corolla wagon with the 4AGE?

Now that is interesting.... Wonder if we have any here?

i have seen only one Bz touring wagon so far as Schiffer said it have different steering wheel white gauges and different type of seats than G touring and L touring.

i have seen only one Bz touring wagon so far as Schiffer said it have different steering wheel white gauges and different type of seats than G touring and L touring.

Yes it comes with white dials and the 3-spoke sporty steering wheel.I have seen some with a 4 spoke steering as well. It comes in a A/T or a 6 spd M/T

14.jpg