• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Used Tyres

sira

Hi Guys

I'm looking for used tyres for my car coz i'm going to sell this in few months time.

where can i get them and how to check weather they are good or not

Sira

Nice... One is trying to make a better profit at the risk of putting lives in danger and the other is advising to maximize profit by convert it to a sure fire death trap...

Seriously, a car is sold usually for millions, be decent enough at least to put new CE#Ts spending a few thousands...

Edited by Supra_Natural
  • Like 5

Hi Guys

I'm looking for used tyres for my car coz i'm going to sell this in few months time.

Sira

Dumb Cu*t who has no respect for any other living being.

Well putting used tyres is nothing new when money is a bit tight.We've all been there...BUT If OP has an ounce of decency he'll mention the it to the next owner and deduct a small sum from the asking price of the car...Somehow I doubt that will happen.

Stay away from re-grooved tyres...just no!

• Like 1

Hi Guys

Sira

By now you must be convinced of the pros and cons of the move. Still if you want to go ahead, you may go for Japanese originals with manufacturing date as recent as possible but as MD says no re-grooved ones. You really need to take some time off to search and find a set. Since you are going to use it for another few months as the post says, you will stand to be the guinea pig first.

• Like 1

Hi Guys

Sira

So basically you are planning to palm off a car to some unsuspecting soul with some one elses discarded tyres What else have you got in that car which are other peoples' discards?????? Its because of cheats like you that this country is going down. :violent-smiley-026:

Edited by CJ5
  • Like 3

Your life and your family's rests on 4 small patches of rubber that's not much larger than the palm of your hand, and you want to risk all your lives for what's no more than probably the cost of a full tank of petrol.

Now have fun hitting 150kmph on the expressway :)

Your life and your family's rests on 4 small patches of rubber that's not much larger than the palm of your hand, and you want to risk all your lives for what's no more than probably the cost of a full tank of petrol.

Now have fun hitting 150kmph on the expressway :)

Don't encourage him to go in the expressway.He will end up killing poor soul.

Don't encourage him to go in the expressway.He will end up killing poor soul.

Wouldn't that be kind of a social service? takes off a shit seller and a shittly maintained vehicle off the grid.....

Edited by seeker