• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Need A Vote

GayanR

Some people don't drive your car. Your car doesn't take some people to work everyday. It doesn't take some people's loved ones in safety.

It's yours. That's all that matters. Defy convention. Defy popularity.

Would you trust some people to find your woman for you??

• Like 7

Some people don't drive your car. Your car doesn't take some people to work everyday. It doesn't take some people's loved ones in safety.

It's yours. That's all that matters. Defy convention. Defy popularity.

Would you trust some people to find your woman for you??

Hahaha..lol...:D just getting options dude,,,i love both of them...this will be my first hatch/wagon type

Hi schiffer i'm afarid to buy that some people say it look like a hearse...but it looks so good to me...Stuck in both options...

i don't know about others opinion. but the 5w looks more sporty for me and the sedan is just plain boring

and there are bunch of people who hates hatchbacks/wagons.

like komi said, they are not the one who will be driving it.

• Like 1

Like Komi Said – Go with what you feel like – F the rest :violent-smiley-026:

Hearse - My foot. Those who told you this should defa go in a huarse……for good . It’s nowhere close to it, most dorks confuse a hatch with a wagon. There is a mazda wagon , which is much larger.

I had a sedan and hunted 8 months for a hatch, got a bit of a bad deal as I could not find a manual hatch so had to settle for a Tiptronic.

A sedan is also nice, handing will be almost good as a hatch, but a tad bit bland.

Getting your hands on a hatch is also a trick but I saw a few advertised on AL – Always the case, when I want one, no one is selling , after you’ve bought it, there’s heaps advertised.

Good luck , also welcome to the Mazda Family ( Early bird wishes )

Like Komi Said – Go with what you feel like – F the rest :violent-smiley-026:

Hearse - My foot. Those who told you this should defa go in a huarse……for good . It’s nowhere close to it, most dorks confuse a hatch with a wagon. There is a mazda wagon , which is much larger.

I had a sedan and hunted 8 months for a hatch, got a bit of a bad deal as I could not find a manual hatch so had to settle for a Tiptronic.

A sedan is also nice, handing will be almost good as a hatch, but a tad bit bland.

Getting your hands on a hatch is also a trick but I saw a few advertised on AL – Always the case, when I want one, no one is selling , after you’ve bought it, there’s heaps advertised.

Good luck , also welcome to the Mazda Family ( Early bird wishes )

So true mate,When you need it no one is seeling but when you randomly check a paper when you don't need there are very good ones for sale...Anyway i got my hands with a top condition hatch..early i had a bhalp.I used to love mazda...

i don't know about others opinion. but the 5w looks more sporty for me and the sedan is just plain boring

and there are bunch of people who hates hatchbacks/wagons.

like komi said, they are not the one who will be driving it.

Count me in :sport-smiley-003: