• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Smartphone Photography

Magnum

• 1 year later...
So I tested the S6 Edge camera.....

All the pics are unedited or post processed

20079751391_eb94603e7e_b.jpg

Macro

19887603109_aa31afc9b0_b.jpg

Evening Snap

19887652929_cff7e37ff8_b.jpg

Yes, its a twin turbo and manual

20048124636_efc9705a67_b.jpg

Indoor

20066473432_8f21d55f6d_b.jpg

Post processed or unedited???

They are not equal I guess!

Anyway, those snaps are i catching!

Edited by gnaveendra

Post processed or unedited???

They are not equal I guess!

Anyway, those snaps are i catching!

My point was that I didnt do anything to the pics after taking them

Bdw S6 and S6 Edge use a Sony sensor(like the earlier models some phones have come out with Samsung's ISOCELL sensor)

• 1 month later...

I recently moved to a One Plus One. I'm really impressed with the camera. The stock app is pretty good, but I also found a great app called "A Better Camera". Small issue in that some of the better features only seem to work for a limited number of shots, but its about $2 so might well be worth paying for if you take a lot of pics from the phone.

I recently moved to a One Plus One. I'm really impressed with the camera. The stock app is pretty good, but I also found a great app called "A Better Camera". Small issue in that some of the better features only seem to work for a limited number of shots, but its about $2 so might well be worth paying for if you take a lot of pics from the phone.

Try out the Camera FV5 app, my favorite app to shoot with, you get manual control over most stuff and even capable of long exposure and if the phone supports can shoot in RAW too

Try out the Camera FV5 app, my favorite app to shoot with, you get manual control over most stuff and even capable of long exposure and if the phone supports can shoot in RAW too

I have RAW support, the native app has it, never used it tho.

That app is twice the price of A Better Camera, and from the video, I don't see much advantage for it...

I have RAW support, the native app has it, never used it tho.

That app is twice the price of A Better Camera, and from the video, I don't see much advantage for it...

i tried the "A Better Camera" app. The interface horrible.

• 4 years later...
  • 4 weeks later...