• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Smartphone Photography

Magnum

2 day "holiday" huh? :rolleyes:

Technically you can bring as many as you want, just that you'll have to pay some form or import duty/tax on them. But why dont you call the customs department or look up THIER website for this. You can get the information right from the horse's mouth

4 days to be exact :-) I wanted to know what was the limitation without paying any tax. On it Thanks watchman.

call 1919 and inquire. you can ask anything that's government related from that hotline from 8.00 a.m - 6.00 p.m

there service is pretty decent

Completely forgot it. Thanks

Schiffer

• 2 months later...
You would be suprise watchman.

old sony digi cams. when there is more light it tends to go out of focus sometimes in macro mode, but.whitebalance and color richness is to tone it down right.

Yes, I think I would be very surprised.

From a photographer's perspective it's apples and oranges. Focus and DoF follow the laws of physics/light and are factors that come into play before the light even hits the film/sensor. Exposure, white balance and colour richness are configurations that are done based on formulas and calculations your camera/phone manufacture thought was best.

Yes, I think I would be very surprised.

From a photographer's perspective it's apples and oranges. Focus and DoF follow the laws of physics/light and are factors that come into play before the light even hits the film/sensor. Exposure, white balance and colour richness are configurations that are done based on formulas and calculations your camera/phone manufacture thought was best.

erm okay okay, dont get me wrong. how to put this..

im not talking about focusing here.

im talking about improving the snap

old sony digi cams adjusting the Focus and Metering mode (which are the only 2 options available for tweeking the focus) doent make much difference when taking close up macro shots.

u can improve the photo by tweeking with other color balancing settings.

erm okay okay, dont get me wrong. how to put this..

im not talking about focusing here.

im talking about improving the snap

old sony digi cams adjusting the Focus and Metering mode (which are the only 2 options available for tweeking the focus) doent make much difference when taking close up macro shots.

u can improve the photo by tweeking with other color balancing settings.

From reckless's statement I inferred that his concern was regarding getting a better macro photograph, macro being he key word.

And I think it goes without saying that you can improve a photograph by playing around with exposure, white balance and vibrance; if it didn't, those options/features wouldn't have been user-adjustable.

:)

actually all the points are valid.

what i assume was that there are lots out there just put the camera to macro and say it sucks. never tweak with any other settings

lol lets just say tweeking with all the settting including focus ranges other stuff u can get good macro shots :D

• Like 1