• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Smartphone Photography

Magnum

Sony Ericsson Xperia X10

The first pic is actual size the rest have been resized to 30%. Had some awesome pics of sunrise from Arugam Bay, dont have them on the phone right now.

So you have an X10, did you have any issue with the charger port on the phone?

Have over 3000 photos in da phone, here is a glimpse of various aspects of the selection... :)

Nokia 5800 Express music.. 4 years and of brutal use, but still works like a charm....

5800,the most durable touch screen phone I know.

you got some epic macro shots!! that last one is way too awesome

Thanks mate, the last one is actually a crop about 70% of the full size. It's a Bluetooth dongle btw

I take quite lot of pics with my phone, its one of the sole reason I use my phone for. I hope some of you all also do the same, if you got nice snaps taken using your phone, post them here and mention your device

Xperia S:

8523455433_bed63a2311_b.jpg

8650553463_3cfe93660d_k.jpg8548016561_96cff466d4_b.jpg

IPhone 4:

8369578579_17a8e88f2a_k.jpg

Galaxy SII:

8234141467_2766a272ef_b.jpg

6975827120_0c601b1767_b.jpg

7494925232_5bf180a3a4_b.jpg

7105814717_d496609382_b.jpg

6908098017_79c404529b_b.jpg

6886267413_08f34b0cfb_b.jpg

Nice pics Magnum!!!

whats that thing like the moon in GTA? a leather ball?

a garden light kinda thing, captured it in our temple, the small light is the moon :) to be frank I wanted the garden light thingy to look like a planet ;)

So you have an X10, did you have any issue with the charger port on the phone?

No machang didnt have any issues with the charger port for the two plus years I've had it. Only problem I've had is that it shuts down when you are on a call when the battery is at about 10%, just need to restart it. Oh and also since the ram isn't that much cant run a lot of apps.

No machang didnt have any issues with the charger port for the two plus years I've had it. Only problem I've had is that it shuts down when you are on a call when the battery is at about 10%, just need to restart it. Oh and also since the ram isn't that much cant run a lot of apps.

i know two people who ha an X10, they both had the same issue with the charger port

I tried to attach some pics but the size was too big.any other way I can post them here?

upload to one of these sites and post the image link

http://imageshack.us/

http://tinypic.com/

or if you are into photography you can create a flickr account and post it there, then you can link the photo here