• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Good Hatch Back

chat

Question

13 answers to this question

considering fuel economy, durabilty and resale value best option

Passo 2007

IST 2003.04

FIT 2003

I used a march k 11, hopeless on fuel

all of those cars are reliable and have a good resale value and fuel economy but your main requirement is fuel economy go for passo it's the most fuel efficient any ways good luck dude.

• Like 1

Passo 2007

IST 2003.04

FIT 2003

id compramize a bit of fuel economy and go for a IST.

where you sacrifise a lil bit on fuel economy, u gain a bit of practicality. the passo is too cheap for me. i mean the build quality.

• Like 1

buget 25-27

some say passo is not reliable car and have many repairs. are there any IST or passo owners to help me with. thanks.......... :D

I have a vitz 2008 model. I was about to buy a passo at that time and changed my mind after getting in to a one. I think IST and FIT build quality and durability is much higher than a passo. Better to go for a 1.3cc than a 1.0cc according to my experience.

Passo 2007

IST 2003.04

FIT 2003

Why dont you look at Fiat Puntos? Its well with in your budget very good on fuel and good fun to drive.

Why dont you go for a brand new ones..Easily you can get a Micro voleex c10 brand new one...its like a toyota vitz...you will feel the brand new features..Use several years as you can and go for a another one

Didn't u try to market this car on another thread?

Why dont you go for a brand new ones..Easily you can get a Micro voleex c10 brand new one...its like a toyota vitz...you will feel the brand new features..Use several years as you can and go for a another one

who in their right mind would even consider that option cheap junk of an excuse for a car to compete with the indian junk brought down here

• Like 1