• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Mr Wijesingha.

You are the one that I am looking for. I have an good innovative idea.

Near future this product will totally replace the “Alternator”.

It is so simple; this product contains a set of microphones. Those microphones grab the engine sound and will generate electrical signal, there is small unit which is capable to step up and rectify and stabilize the output voltage from microphones, and then it can be used to recharge the car battery.

since aircraft produced huge sound this is ideal for aircrafts. Then you may introduce me to this aircraft engineer.

Then this is really a fuel saver, that’s why I posted this under this topic.

Thanks Mr Wijesingha

Mr. Wijesinghe,

Have you observed whether the device actually works?

That is, have they demonstrated a vehicle's fuel consumption (or they could even demonstrate it with a generator!) WITH and WITHOUT the device?

As a highly experienced person in the automotive industry, shouldn't this be the observation you should be making?

Don't you think it misleads forum members if you endorse devices without actually knowing whether they work?

Sincerely,

Crosswind

Crosswind,

First of all I have to address you as Crosswind because this is your log in name to A/L forum. Although you address me as Mr. Wijesinghe. It is not necessary to address me as Mr, Wijesinghe you can address me as Sylvi. With is my log in name to A/L forum Most countries I have visited people address me as Sylvi.

I will answer your post.I am not trying to promote the unit.

I went there to see the unit what Nana0665 member of this forum for long time. Mentioned with pictures on to the forum.

I have not endorsed this unit. I only went to see my self how it is working. Wrote what I have seen by my self.

That person started the Diesel vehicle for 10 minutes and demonstrated to me it worked ok. With the HHO generator.He said he first used some other metal other than stainless steal for plates, it did not last therefore he had to use stainless steel sheets. He had a water bottle imported for water feed. Rest was according to him was fabricated in S L. May be they had imported one unit and striped same got the know how from that and fabricated few units here.

His impression was that I want to do this project. he wanted to know that. My reply was no.

He told me that he did a very long trip there he did observe all what he had mentioned to me.Never showed me any records.

That is one thing mentioned in my post, this HHO unit must be presented to some authority to do a trial run and give a report.

As you say let him come out and give a demonstration on this unit.

This person do not have a work shop in his residence. This is all I have to say for your post.

Sylvi Wijesinghe.

• Like 1

Sylvi, while giving this guy the opportunity to explain himself, I personally believe a lot of these techniques, gadgets are mere gimmicks. Modern engines particularly ECU controlled engines are very efficient and it's very difficult to exert more miles from them using external devices. Last nights episode of Fifth Gear tested about 5 of these devices and all of them provided no fuel saving whatsoever!

I don't think the OP anticipated the breath of scientific knowledge possessed by some of my members. And the scientific explanations provided seem to make sense.

The only real and practical way to increase fuel efficiency is by adjusting your driving style, and keeping your engine in optimum condition.

You should also stop jumping on every bandwagon that come your way :) You are only doing your already shaky reputation further harm by endorsing these gimmicks.

Moderator.The Don,

The forum members have requested the OP nana0665 to come forwad to give a demonstration he still have not responded to same.

I my self have tryed some of fuel savers, never succeeded. About ECU engines Your post is correct.

Your post says.

You should also stop jumping on every bandwagon that come your way :) You are only doing your already shaky reputation further harm by endorsing these gimmicks.

I only visited this person to gain knowledge of what he has done.

Posted what I have seen by my self. Not to endorse his unit to the forum members.

I like to know what do you mean by my shady reputation?

Sylvi Wijesinghe.

• Like 1

Just a FEW examples of your shady reputation:
1- Endorsing chinese vehicles as the best and then later condemning them.
2- Endorsing Tata nano's as the best thing since the car was invented, then b!tching about them.

3- Telling people to remove fanbelts when driving in floods

4- using PC cooling fans as superchargers

5- Telling people to mix 2T oil with petrol on thier 4 stroke engines

the list just goes on and on...

Moderator.The Don,

The forum members have requested the OP nana0665 to come forwad to give a demonstration he still have not responded to same.

I my self have tryed some of fuel savers, never succeeded. About ECU engines Your post is correct.

Your post says.

I only visited this person to gain knowledge of what he has done.

Posted what I have seen by my self. Not to endorse his unit to the forum members.

I like to know what do you mean by my shady reputation?

Sylvi Wijesinghe.

I said Skaky Sylvie, not Shady. There is a big difference. Shady will suggest you are a dishonest person which I don't think you are. Shaky, because you clearly have a lot of knowledge, but sometimes discredit yourself by failing to abide by forum rules, preaching and seeming to support theories which are not always backed by hard science.

Telltale signs that this "shady" thread is heading towards another hilarious climax :sport-smiley-004:

I think I'm going to lock this thread tomorrow, if the OP does not appear and accept the challenge. I mean it is a fair test after all.

I said Skaky Sylvie, not Shady. There is a big difference. Shady will suggest you are a dishonest person which I don't think you are. Shaky, because you clearly have a lot of knowledge, but sometimes discredit yourself by failing to abide by forum rules, preaching and seeming to support theories which are not always backed by hard science.

The Don. Moderators,

Thank you for your post. I accept your reply.

Sylvi Wijesinghe.

• Like 1