• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Krk Or Macvud?

Crosswind

I got myself a nice little E32 7-Series bimmer in gorgeous white last week. Its an ex-embassy car with all possible options. Now I want to do some modifications to the car. Do you guys recommend KRK or MacVud? I want it as fully modified as possible.

Please give your suggestions.

HI X wind

Wow mate.. you've bought a diamond there... And its great that you are thinking of bringing some extra sparkle to it.. If i were you i'd go for MacVud machan.. Currently my Lancer is with them undergoing a full Evo 9 conversion.. i did lot of research and found that there are the only guys in country to do body panels in real carbon fiber..

Also they have some cool designs too... i'll create a separate thread for the Evo conversion. You can see how good their work.. here's a sneak peak..

527851_445983582086876_944707224_n.jpg

Machan if you want to get the best agara dagara 7 Series ban

go directly to the father of modifying cars machan. the Dumi##a bloke.

he will lassanata sari sarala dey your car with anything you want. Macvud and KRK are just mere copies of the big daddy

if you are lucky, u might even get it featured in auto vision so u can show off the lambogini style doors to the chicks down town as well.

i suggest machan get not 1. but 2 perspective spoilers on top of the other. and 22" chrome rims with run flat tires. a yellow paintjob with a look at me bodykit and white and yellow interior for attracting badu

good luck on your new project machan :grinning-smiley-003:

Happy April Fools Day :D

• Like 1

Machan if you want to get the best agara dagara 7 Series ban

go directly to the father of modifying cars machan. the Dumi##a bloke.

he will lassanata sari sarala dey your car with anything you want. Macvud and KRK are just mere copies of the big daddy

if you are lucky, u might even get it featured in auto vision so u can show off the lambogini style doors to the chicks down town as well.

i suggest machan get not 1. but 2 perspective spoilers on top of the other. and 22" chrome rims with run flat tires. a yellow paintjob with a look at me bodykit and white and yellow interior for attracting badu

good luck on your new project machan :grinning-smiley-003:

Happy April Fools Day :D

Not to mention Pink and Purple colored seats

crosswind you don't need to go to them to modified find some hammers and beat the body panels until they take the shape you want. use lime green as the headlight colour and use pink as the underglow color and use a very big fart canon as the exhaust and use a very big spoiler made from wood to get best downforce and use any bling car parts and put some toyota badges like hybrid prius you can find and most importantly throw away the silly bmw engine and gearbox put a toyota engine and gearbox in its place. that will give you good resale value and good fuel economy and sell it as JDM BMW when the time comes. :sport-smiley-004:

HI X wind

Wow mate.. you've bought a diamond there... And its great that you are thinking of bringing some extra sparkle to it.. If i were you i'd go for MacVud machan.. Currently my Lancer is with them undergoing a full Evo 9 conversion.. i did lot of research and found that there are the only guys in country to do body panels in real carbon fiber..

Also they have some cool designs too... i'll create a separate thread for the Evo conversion. You can see how good their work.. here's a sneak peak..

527851_445983582086876_944707224_n.jpg

This is gotta be the first time I've seen a car being painted inside a toilet. lol

• Like 1

Damn... u guys only know me too well :sport-smiley-004:

Just FYI, I'd rather castrate myself with a blunt instrument before letting those lowlifes anywhere near any of my cars.

Good luck with april fools... and komi please don't try to switch any organs of your patients today!

Edited by Crosswind

This is gotta be the first time I've seen a car being painted inside a toilet. lol

Ado don't talk like that,,, They say painting should be done under natural lighting, thats why its being painted in such a place.. wait till u see the End result...

Son its already imported.. :)

DSC05774.jpg

Why bother with these jap engines?????? U* M****s at Delkanda now have Edelbrock performance engines from the US.

I'd like to do this all OEM or Genuine to manufacturer spec..thats why.. Only extra thing would be NOS..:-) will update all in a dedicated thread..

Please do.

OEM may be alien to MacVud but if they are going to convert it into an evo for you it will be great.

Can't wait till the topic shows up.

Wow!...is this for real?!...awesome!...I want a drive when this is completed!!!..we're cousins no :D

Cuz, only thing you'd be driving is my 0 to 60 in twenty minutes CS1. hi hi hi.. where have you been? eatin and sleepin like a giant? Suddenly awake and now bumping half read threads up??? :)

Edited by trinity

Cuz, only thing you'd be driving is my 0 to 60 in twenty minutes CS1. hi hi hi.. where have you been? eatin and sleepin like a giant? Suddenly awake and now bumping half read threads up??? :)

Ass!...you got my hopes up,damn you!...I'm reporting you to the family elders council,I want you stripped off of my cousin list! :P