• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Have You Seen A Defender Fool

kushan

Guys,

Have you every seen a defender fool who is driving a Defender (Possibly Black one) like he owns the whole road with all the lights on, and thinks that everyone should allow them to go middle of the road (Like we allow for Ambulances)

Almost got hit face to face today. Ass monkey never took his vehicle one inch moved from my track, he was coming towards me in my track face to face.

• Like 4

Guys,

Have you every seen a defender fool who is driving a Defender (Possibly Black one) like he owns the whole road with all the lights on, and thinks that everyone should allow them to go middle of the road (Like we allow for Ambulances)

Almost got hit face to face today. Ass monkey never took his vehicle one inch moved from my track, he was coming towards me in my track face to face.

Have mercy on those who are sick!

• Like 3

Did this happen around Rajagiriya, Parliament area? if so YES I also have seen this idiot, never gave the way for him, and kept going as slow as possible on the middle of the road.

• Like 1

Did this happen around Rajagiriya, Parliament area? if so YES I also have seen this idiot, never gave the way for him, and kept going as slow as possible on the middle of the road.

It is happening all around machan, this was happened on Kandy road, near Mahara. There is another one near my house, He is having a red light on the hood (light like in ambulance). Ass whopping monkeys think they owns the road.

The best thing is to do is to stop the vehicle on the middle of the road if he is coming face to face. But for this you have to see the vehicle well in advance.

Edited by TDI300
  • Like 1

Guys,

machan vast majority of the defender people are same as that

i will never go and quarrel with them as most of them are with some political backbone

same thing happened to me at maharagama few weeks ago, but it was a white one....... and an illegally assembled one. ( a defender with a PT ****/ single cab number)

The best thing is to do is to stop the vehicle on the middle of the road if he is coming face to face. But for this you have to see the vehicle well in advance.

if you have a vehicle like a LAYLEND VIKING or TATA 1315 tipper you can attempt to do this

• Like 5

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="Clark's son" data-cid="236364" data-time="1364472246"><p>

What's her age does she look like she's married :smilie_liebe9:</p></blockquote>

Otherwise? You think she worked hard and earned money to buy her own cayenne? Women who do thy don't buy Porsches.

• Like 5

i will never go and quarrel with them as most of them are with some political backbone

That's where we go wrong and allowe these monkeys to have their way. Assert your rights and don't subject yourself to be browbeaten by these idiots. What are we becoming????? A nation full of browbeaten pussies claiming to be lions??????

Once at Panadura I too encountered these faggots and kept to my track and halted face to face. Then I pulled along side, rolled down my shutter and gave the faggots the fingure and drove off. Of course my vehicle was a similar SUV and added to that I wear dark aviators and sport a short haircut and was in white shirt and black tie which may have put them on guard too!!!!

I have rolled down the shutter and given the figure many times to other convoys of idiots that bulldoze their way through in the opposite direction when they try to shove us into the drains.

Edited by CJ5
  • Like 1

What Happen Machan??

Machan, she was going by the middle of the road around 10 kmph, actually when there were few vehicles around. Did not give us path to overtake also. When we horned, did not bother as well.... :speechless-smiley-006: . This continued atleast around 2 kilometers. Then somehow I managed to overtake in a wider road.... :sad-smiley-067:

. Then somehow I managed to overtake in a wider road.... :sad-smiley-067:

When you overtake cut them off abruptly and then either you can drive off OR slam on the brakes, then glancing at them in the rear view mirror drive at snails pace and don't allowe them to overtake by swerving which ever way. I have done this many times even to buses.

Edited by CJ5
  • Like 3

The worse is the HIDs !!!! Very rarely I see some drivers who lower the headlamps if another vehicle comes in the opposite lane.

I saw a vehicle going at very high speed maybe around 100 km/h at Wellawatte. A 2012 Audi A4 and my car narrowly escaped from that speedster. :sad-smiley-058:

If possible this is the best solution at such situations on the roads.

Bullets, thugs, even acid attacks can damage you or your loved once or your vehicle at the same moment or later.

There is a simple saying...

"Redda katu aththe petalunath irenne redda,

Katu aththa redde petalunath irenne redda"

This is a country where idiots drag a war hero (exactly a General) like an animal.

So what about the normal people like us?

If that idiot physically didn't damage to you , your loved ones or to your vehicle, better to forget it (I know it is very difficult to do, but now I am following it as much as possible).

I don't mean we should approve such faults or I am not asking not to be against unethical things in the country. But on roads....better to be silent.

• Like 6

+1 to sampath and Crosswind been patience is the best solution.in SL roads most times you need patience more than anything else.

btw there are some idiots who like to drive behind you with full beam on all the time they are very irritating specially ones with HID's. :angry2:

I totally agree with Sampath, Nowadays you find hora thakkadiyas in so called posh vehicles and you never know what is in store for you.

So the best way is to keep calm and carry on, I know that it is really difficult but patience will defa pay off.

You guys wud have noticed at car parks mostly at clothing stores n super markets where some people who come in these kinda vehicles take us by shock whn it comes to their attire,behaviour etc....

Sounds like we need to stay out of CJ5s way as well.

Yes...that is if anyone considers themselves to be the owner of the country, the road and everything else and considers that all others are subservient including the laws of the land. :)

Unless we assert our rights and stand for our rights there will come a day when these monkeys will even walk into our land and order us out (there are a few such instances even now). Are we to excercise "patience" and let them have their way even then??????? Act now or regret later.

I'd rather die fighting rather than bow down to some nincompoop :angry-smiley-005::sport-smiley-005:

• Like 5

If possible this is the best solution at such situations on the roads.

Bullets, thugs, even acid attacks can damage you or your loved once or your vehicle at the same moment or later.

There is a simple saying...

"Redda katu aththe petalunath irenne redda,

Katu aththa redde petalunath irenne redda"

This is a country where idiots drag a war hero (exactly a General) like an animal.

So what about the normal people like us?

If that idiot physically didn't damage to you , your loved ones or to your vehicle, better to forget it (I know it is very difficult to do, but now I am following it as much as possible).

I don't mean we should approve such faults or I am not asking not to be against unethical things in the country. But on roads....better to be silent.

Very true. Also its always good to adhere to the traffic laws while driving. Use signals when turning. I have seen some drivers who don't use signals when turning. Some use the right signal and turn left which is wrong especially the three wheelers. Some drive like a snake overtaking unnecessarily and some increase the speed when pedestrians use the zebra crossing line.