• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Have You Seen A Defender Fool

kushan

+1 to sampath and Crosswind been patience is the best solution.in SL roads most times you need patience more than anything else.

btw there are some idiots who like to drive behind you with full beam on all the time they are very irritating specially ones with HID's. :angry2:

Do what I Do. Let them over take. Drive behind them with your Full beam.

Do what I Do. Let them over take. Drive behind them with your Full beam.

Thats what I too do.... only got around 5 mins to go to Nugegoda from Talawathugoda through Kotte at around 7p.m. by following a two defender convoy. But this is extremely dangerous.

Edited by pontiac_gto

Thats what I too do.... only got around 5 mins to go to Nugegoda from Talawathugoda through Kotte at around 7p.m. by following a two defender convoy. But this is extremely dangerous.

haha one of my friend did this on his bike, I was on the rear seat. after sometime one of the armies from the defender opened the rear door, kept the gun in vertical position and told us to back off with hand gestures :D

we followed the convoy all the way from kandy town to katugastota :D

u know whats the new singithi athal for our fellows?

LED strobe lights inside the windscreen

one of my friend here is selling them and he says. some non goverment related SUV owners purchase them just to clear off the traffic..

one of my friend here is selling them and he says. some non goverment related SUV owners purchase them just to clear off the traffic..

I know this guy whos fitted such a unit to his ksp90 vitz. I don't know how he can live with it

are you talking about the blue and red ones which sort of look like DRLs?

have you noticed women going slow asking for directions over the phone and stopping right in the middle of the road till they get the correct proper directions.......this happens always at the st peters college bridge where ppl ( specially ladies) are asking now which side should i turn..........after a hard day of work this really pissed me off......why cant they pull the car over get it done :speechless-smiley-004:

• Like 1

I know this guy whos fitted such a unit to his ksp90 vitz. I don't know how he can live with it

ahh.. now that's hopeless

are you talking about the blue and red ones which sort of look like DRLs?

yeap yeap, remember my mates toyota lucida? he got one fixed as well.

Speaking of drivers who try to intimidate others I noticed 3 altos over the past 3 days with those stupid Nissan V*P badges on them. That's just taking this to whole new low.

I've also been noticing a rather poor quality V*P badge similar to the Nissan one. I think someones actually manufacturing new ones just to meet the demands of these idiots.

Speaking of drivers who try to intimidate others I noticed 3 altos over the past 3 days with those stupid Nissan V*P badges on them. That's just taking this to whole new low.

I've also been noticing a rather poor quality V*P badge similar to the Nissan one. I think someones actually manufacturing new ones just to meet the demands of these idiots.

Whats the Nissan V*P emblems you are talking about?

Members,

There are two brothers who owns two Defenders. Fully tinted glasses, did drive for long time with 2011 /2012 plates.

Their cloths also white shirts and a black trousers. Some times they get down from the vehicle with a Transceiver which is not working.

Now one Defender still running with that number plate they both have V*P and government badges on the windshield.

Police do not check them because they think those vehicles are belongs to people connected to government.

There were three brothers in their family, one had a defender which was crashed beyond repair. Now married using a car.

Sylvi Wijesinghe.

• Like 1

Members,

There were three brothers in their family, one had a defender which was crashed beyond repair. Now married using a car.

Sylvi Wijesinghe.

So in the Wijesinghe family, when their vehicle meets with a serious accident, they get married is it? Probably asked for another vehicle as the dowry I guess.

• Like 1

No offence to Defender owners, but arn't most Defenders in Sri Lanka driven by fools? Sort of makes you wonder whether the Defender badge on the vehicle is code for "I own the road" over here.

• Like 2

I had the privilege to give way to a convoy last month - saw them waving wearing them white gloves on the rear view - gave way only to realize that they were wearing something very similar to oven mitts / kitchen gloves.

Wannabe VIPs :D