• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Nick Names For Cars In Sl

Hola

Whats the meaning of "Nice pack" and "Just-low" for vans? :unsure:

nice pack is another word for just low :)

Edited by nexus

Dude what does it mean??

Nice pack means the floor board at the back is laid higher than the rear wheels, so the wheel arches are not seen from inside. Hence things like boxes can be 'nicely packed' without the disturbance of the oddly shaped wheel arch.

The rear wheel arches of a normal van could be seen from inside.

• Like 2

Dude what does it mean??

they are made for mainly to transport goods and there floor is made much higher than normal van to easily transport items because of that it's become uncomfortable than normal van.

btw Reckless if you have a idea to buy one to family use i advise you not to buy one it's better to buy a normal van

because just low is a not comfortable vehicle to be in.

Edited by nexus

btw Reckless if you have a idea to buy one to family use i advise you not to by one it's better to buy a normal van

Normally just low one has got double wheels at rear and front wheels are in different size. You must have two spare wheels.

Thanks for the info guys. :alc:

btw Reckless if you have a idea to buy one to family use i advise you not to by one it's better to buy a normal van

Yes machan I've heard that justlow or nice pack are cheaper than the regular. But never knew the exact reason.

Nice pack means the floor board at the back is laid higher than the rear wheels, so the wheel arches are not seen from inside. Hence things like boxes can be 'nicely packed' without the disturbance of the oddly shaped wheel arch.

The rear wheel arches of a normal van could be seen from inside.

"Nice Pack" what a term. I ones thought that it might be some kind of a options package. :D

I believe they call the NOAH vans - Gahe Light Model for the lights being perched high up

Also

I do remember the good old 10 LIGHT GALANT

Cheers

There are eight light galent also.Only differs from no of lights and I have heard that its signal lights are also red-not amber-and said they were made to States and Canada

Ofcourse for the Land Rovers

there's "Dippender dunu modal (for Series models) and "Dippender suspenserr modal" (for Defender 90/110 models)

or "Army Jip"

And the newer troopers after 2000 models, are called "Boola Troopers" (Ball-like)

2001_isuzu_trooper_4_dr_limited_4wd_suv-pic-49207.jpeg

Edited by tiv

The Mitsubishi Lancer Old Box Wagon..I think 1988 model is called "Wijeyaweera Model"..since the the late JVP leader used it apparently...

498240p6225073qj3.th.jpg

This one is called as "Attanayaka model" and not as the wijeweera model.

Wijweera used the name "Attanayaka" at that time. He had this lancer when he get arrested.

There are eight light galent also.Only differs from no of lights and I have heard that its signal lights are also red-not amber-and said they were made to States and Canada

Also I do remember a Lancer model called "Sapaththu light or L light"

• 2 months later...