• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Lancer Ex

kala

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="Harry (aq)" data-cid="235750" data-time="1363781754"><p>

<br />

Go for a Manual Mate you wont regret. I have been on few long trips and user Horana - Ratnapura road. It was Lovely to drive it in the bends.</p></blockquote>

Well I too travel daily basis on same road upto Ellagawa from Horana,but hardly see a lancer ex . Whats your time of travel cuz love to chase behind a Ex. Best part of my job is the daily drive to work place.

Haha it was just one time trip mate. I am planing on a road trip using the same road. Will give u a heads up when I am coming that way :-)

Go for a Manual Mate you wont regret. I have been on few long trips and used Horana - Ratnapura road. It was Lovely to drive it in the bends.

I'm sure it will... I've used that road couple of times to go to Balangoda and really enjoyed it.. Thats in my CS1, so i can imagine how exiting the drive would be in an EX...

BTW i haven't seen much EX's with manual grears.. in fact i cant remember seeing any.. Must be rare to find..

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="trinity" data-cid="235724" data-time="1363774278"><p>

<br />

My Dream!! :smilie_liebe9:</p></blockquote>

Ahh, me too machan. Lost my Honda loyalty after 2012 civic!. My dream would be Lancer Ex or new Skyactiv powerd Mazda3(160BHP one).

Ado you doctor ne... at least you can keep hopes of the permit... for us monthly salaried people its a loooooooooooooooooooong shot...

BTW i haven't seen much EX's with manual grears.. in fact i cant remember seeing any.. Must be rare to find..

Manuals are there machang, not that difficult to find. There are a couple on AL as well right now. I had the priviledge of driving a manual once and it was the only occasion on which I have actually driven an EX. And man, it was an amazing feeling.

If I am to upgrade now, it would definitely be an EX. I want to wake up one day, walk to the garage and see this... looking right back at me: :P

mitsubishi-02.jpg

• Like 2

Manuals are there machang, not that difficult to find. There are a couple on AL as well right now. I had the priviledge of driving a manual once and it was the only occasion on which I have actually driven an EX. And man, it was an amazing feeling.

If I am to upgrade now, it would definitely be an EX. I want to wake up one day, walk to the garage and see this... looking right back at me: :P

mitsubishi-02.jpg

The company that I'm working bought 2 EX's last week .It's Black color and Manual Transmission. It's really beautiful car.

mitsubishi-02.jpg

And then u'll faint :D

Man...if that day would come !

mitsubishi-02.jpg

Tears man.... Tears are filling up my eyes!!!

mitsubishi-02.jpg

Oh yeah that Angry face loking at you in the morning.. It is a sight. Even the grumpy looking behind isnt bad at all.

I'm sure it will... I've used that road couple of times to go to Balangoda and really enjoyed it.. Thats in my CS1, so i can imagine how exiting the drive would be in an EX...

There are Manuals around machan. Most of the Doctor Permits in 2007-2008 have got many of the manulas brought down. Previous owner said that the automatic was not available for the permit at the time he was buying since then price was higher than the permit limit.

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="trinity" data-cid="235802" data-time="1363838262"><p>

<br />

Ado you doctor ne... at least you can keep hopes of the permit... for us monthly salaried people its a loooooooooooooooooooong shot...</p></blockquote> permit is 4 long years away!. So ,not much of a difference between us machan!

Edited by H.C
  • Like 1

Haha it was just one time trip mate. I am planing on a road trip using the same road. Will give u a heads up when I am coming that way :-)

Ok. Horana -Rathnapura is one of the best drivers roads you can find closer colombo and nightmare for the passengers!(People with motion sickness)

• Like 2

I may be wrong but i think you can source a 2nd hand EX brought for the previous permit for a price lower than the price the company would bring one down for this permit

Around 3.5mill that is,

Absolutely.. You can find a good one below 3.5mil

Ok. Horana -Rathnapura is one of the best drivers roads you can find closer colombo and nightmare for the passengers!(People with motion sickness)

I would say it's the E01 from Homagama to whatever Exit. Fast, smooth, uninterrupted run and no issues to the passengers!!

I would say it's the E01 from Homagama to whatever Exit. Fast, smooth, uninterrupted run and no issues to the passengers!!

j

If you want to experience some acute bends , A8(Rathnapura-Panadura) is the nearest road to colombo.

• Like 1

• 9 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
What about the new axio? (161) ? Is it better than the Lancer EX ?

I saw the interior of Axio 161 (non hybrid) and was instantly turned off.

For me, that car looks worse than the Axio 141. I have never driven the Lancer but from what I have heard the Lancer is a step above the Corolla in pretty much every aspect (other than the made up retarded market value for Toyota in SL of course)

Edited by ramishkad

I saw the interior of Axio 161 (non hybrid) and was instantly turned off.

For me, that car looks worse than the Axio 141. I have never driven the Lancer but from what I have heard the Lancer is a step above the Corolla in pretty much every aspect (other than the made up retarded market value for Toyota in SL of course)

Toyota interior plastics are better, dashboard top, door inserts tops are padded whereas in the lancer they are hard and prone to scratches.

Limiting kinky stuff to your bedroom should prevent this happening to your lancer :speechless-smiley-019:

Unfortunately some of us have kids, since these cars are supposed to be used by families asking to little bit of hardwearing materials in the interior is not too much to ask.

Besides if Toyota could get them right I don’t think why Mitsubishi have an issue. They did have better quality plastics in the former CS series.