• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Ruined Bmw E28

Schiffer

isnt it illegal for doctors to "advertise"?

Exactly machan!. Most probably this is a quack practising place or some cheap pharmacy guy, running dispencery using pre-interns. Goverment sector docs cant work 8-5 in private sector , daily basis. Most important factor is there are more than 40000 quacks practising in the country and all the nasty things they do go to "Doctor" account!.

We'll probably will have to make this thread generic for 'Ruined BMWs' guys, its spreading like a virus.

Sad... :(

And this guy claims he has dropped a 2.5l engine in it, if its true, I do doubt if these people are skilled enough to do a proper engine M50B25 swap. So this might have a this might have a Toyota engine as well...

Cheers,

K9M

We'll probably will have to make this thread generic for 'Ruined BMWs' guys, its spreading like a virus.

Sad... :(

And this guy claims he has dropped a 2.5l engine in it, if its true, I do doubt if these people are skilled enough to do a proper engine M50B25 swap. So this might have a this might have a Toyota engine as well...

Cheers,

K9M

Believe it or not it has been swapped with a M50B20 Non Vanos engine. Dont ask me why he is claiming it to be a 2.5 though. How I know this you ask? Well because the engine in it was in my mates car before........

Edited by Octanehead

DNP, exactly what the hell are you on about? I could name a hundred local graduates who do this. Stop being a bigot with your head between your arse about foreign graduates.

Stupidity has nothing to do with where you got your degree from.

And post your bilge somewhere else. This is where we bitch about the BMW/Toyota

Im pretty sure that this Doctor has a foreign degree.

Hey hey... dumb ass.... plenty of people out there who did not make the cut for local med school, paid there way through foreign med school came back, did their local certification and is doing a lot of good here. Recognized and respected.

Looking at his working hours, I feel that this is a mud/hate campaign. No one in his right mind would do those hours.

• Like 1

These idiots are ruining the few BMWs in the country. Their modifications add little value and look horrendous. Cursed be the ones responsible for these hideous crimes!

Why you think I unloaded both of mine at the first opportune moment and is driving a mainstream vehicle? :)

Bugatti, no offense... :)

DNP, exactly what the hell are you on about? I could name a hundred local graduates who do this. Stop being a bigot with your head between your arse about foreign graduates.

Stupidity has nothing to do with where you got your degree from.

And post your bilge somewhere else. This is where we bitch about the BMW/Toyota

what I want to say is if that Doc has a local degree he should have a enough knowledge of medical ethics.becz medical ethics is a one of essential and important topic of MBBS course. and when we work in the ward we can easily understd the knwledges of Doctors with foreign degree especially Russia and China. So that I guessed that this guy has a foreign degree

And I surprised you told that you could name a hundred local graduates like this? No I dont believe ! can you prove it?

finally, why do you give a conceited opinion for me?

Edited by DNP

what I want to say is if that Doc has a local degree he should have a enough knowledge of medical ethics.becz medical ethics is a one of essential and important topic of MBBS course. and when we work in the ward we can easily understd the knwledges of Doctors with foreign degree especially Russia and China. So that I guessed that this guy has a foreign degree

And I surprised you told that you could name a hundred local graduates like this? No I dont believe ! can you prove it?

DNP, the question is why do you have pre conceived notions on foreign medical graduates?

DNP, the question is why do you have pre conceived notions on foreign medical graduates?

I know that its not fair.but I depend only my personal exp.

very sorry if enybody got hurt bcoz of my cmmnt

Edited by DNP

I know that its not fair.but I depend only my personal exp.

Well DNP, I can honestly tell you that isn't my personal experience. Lets just leave it at that.

A good friend of mine described Sri Lankan society as a "one up" culture, where we are always looking for a reason to promote ourselves as being better than someone else. Our car market is somewhat driven by that as well. But sometimes this search for exclusivity causes problems as we try to put people down or condemn people because of their background.

There are many great virtues in our society, but this is one we can do without. I have respect for anybody who is willing to work hard towards a goal and achieve it. In fact I will help anybody in any small way I can to get there if I'm in a position to do so. The fact is we need doctors, but we need cleaners too. Being a doctor, engineer, clerk, driver etc is somebody's job, it's not who they are as individuals.

First of all DNP, your prejudice about Foreign Grads shows the amount of medical (or otherwise) ethics that you possess.

Let's leave it because this is a car forum and we are discussing bimmers.

Local graduates (be it MBBS or anything else) who think they're the best above the rest, think like this. Trust me, I know the attitude. I am a local grad and this is the honest trusth (not about me)

Well DNP, I can honestly tell you that isn't my personal experience. Lets just leave it at that.

A good friend of mine described Sri Lankan society as a "one up" culture, where we are always looking for a reason to promote ourselves as being better than someone else. Our car market is somewhat driven by that as well. But sometimes this search for exclusivity causes problems as we try to put people down or condemn people because of their background

I agree with your friend.Thats the nature of people including AL members. you can easily see about that after reading some threads of this forum.but most of the people dont like to accept it.

Edited by DNP

A good friend of mine described Sri Lankan society as a "one up" culture, where we are always looking for a reason to promote ourselves as being better than someone else. Our car market is somewhat driven by that as well. But sometimes this search for exclusivity causes problems as we try to put people down or condemn people because of their background.

There are many great virtues in our society, but this is one we can do without. I have respect for anybody who is willing to work hard towards a goal and achieve it. In fact I will help anybody in any small way I can to get there if I'm in a position to do so. The fact is we need doctors, but we need cleaners too. Being a doctor, engineer, clerk, driver etc is somebody's job, it's not who they are as individuals.

What you say is true, I don't know where and how we got this.. but we have major "Heenamanaya" as a nation. And we value a person for not who they are in side, but by their job , family, school , etc.

And this is also a classic example of how it comes out in the form of prejudice, an insult. I don't say i'm totally don't have this. But atleast it's good to be aware of it :)

Edited by MkX
  • Like 1