• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Ruined Bmw E28

Schiffer

This is not really funny

its actually Sad

A Completly buttfukced BMW E30. the best thing. the driver was a lady.

it still has the original E30 interior and the engine but. common..

08Jhz1Z.jpg

z2hoB0Q.jpg

This is not really funny

its actually Sad

08Jhz1Z.jpg

z2hoB0Q.jpg

I saw this in kandy few days back, was gonna take a pic of it but couldn't. actually I didn't think that its an actual BMW

This is not really funny

its actually Sad

08Jhz1Z.jpg

z2hoB0Q.jpg

I saw this in kandy few days back, was gonna take a pic of it but couldn't. actually I didn't think that its an actual BMW
That poor unfortunate E30!
A moment of silence. For the passing of a Bavarian veteran.

You deserved a better death

Guys its an e28 5 series not an e30. See the position of the door handles? I'm sure the lady got the car in a bit of a sandwich and this is the end result.

Guys its an e28 5 series not an e30. See the position of the door handles? I'm sure the lady got the car in a bit of a sandwich and this is the end result.

Keen eye Jady. Now its an even bigger crime

Not endorsing this atrocity but i would think if you get the original fenders and the face parts and the tail parts you should be able to put this back to decent oroginal form. Hopefully there's no toyota engine in there :P

Doubt the surgery is that simple.

It has the rear quarter panels & rear modified to accommodate that ridiculous tail lights and angular boot lid.

There are more e28s in sl than we think. its just they've gone through the enthusiasts past the hands of the budget minded motorist into the hands of those who simply want to turn them into convertibles or run them with whatever parts that's available. So they hardly ever pop up on classifieds and most probably died cos of lack of parts.

• Like 2

It looks like the pic is take close to your college, she works somewhere around there?

yup, and no, she is a parent of a lil kid who does a kiddies course there

I saw it in kandy town in front of that Church you get when you got past Commercial Bank

whoever drives this ill ask next time. coz im very curious why they did this

This is not really funny

its actually Sad

08Jhz1Z.jpg

z2hoB0Q.jpg

Oh dear god! I am completely lost for words to describe that thing. It hurts even more for me because this very car used to belong to one of my good friends some years ago and it was beyond mint back then! It's one of the very last E28s, assembled in South Africa as a 1988 model, after the E34 had gone into production.

The car was as I said beyond mint when my friend had it but after he sold it things went south and the car passed through the hands of several jokers who hacked it. It surfaced again about two years back at a dodgy car seller in wellawatte and my friend and I went to see it with the hope of rescuing it but there was just too much to do considering the price being asked (900k!). It was still fairly original externally back then so i guess a subsequent owner did this hack job.

Anyway, schiffer, please do try and contact the owner and if you don't mind can you find out whether it still has it's original mechanicals? If thats the case I will seriously consider picking her up for a complete working over. Do check and let me know.

Here's a shot of the car in it's heyday.... this would have been about 2003/2004.

273687895605849318n.jpg

I still cant get over this... damn! :(

Edited by Supra_Natural

With the intel i got, she might come to my collage next wednesday around 12noon -2pm

i will be waiting for it and if she turns up i will ask about the car and try to take a look myself.

and seriosuly. they way it was and the way its effed up now :( its seriously sad

E28 is a proper classic now. what on earth happend to this?

and the paint job is pealing away from every corner. whoever did this has done everything extremely cheaply

Supra the original engine was a fuel injected one right? im assuming M20B20?

Oh dear god! I am completely lost for words to describe that thing. It hurts even more for me because this very car used to belong to one of my good friends some years ago and it was beyond mint back then! It's one of the very last E28s, assembled in South Africa as a 1988 model, after the E34 had gone into production.

The car was as I said beyond mint when my friend had it but after he sold it things went south and the car passed through the hands of several jokers who hacked it. It surfaced again about two years back at a dodgy car seller in wellawatte and my friend and I went to see it with the hope of rescuing it but there was just too much to do considering the price being asked (900k!). It was still fairly original externally back then so i guess a subsequent owner did this hack job.

Anyway, schiffer, please do try and contact the owner and if you don't mind can you find out whether it still has it's original mechanicals? If thats the case I will seriously consider picking her up for a complete working over. Do check and let me know.

Here's a shot of the car in it's heyday.... this would have been about 2003/2004.

273687895605849318n.jpg

I still cant get over this... damn! :(

Who ever did this to the car needs to be shot!