• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Lets See The Honda Photos

Hola

Ashan, where are the pics?

...pics....STiLL on e way bro! :P

Holla abt the Rims...we'll find a nice set

Cheers,

-A

:action-smiley-060::blink::D hey ashan what abt macdonalds again meet up ha ha well for me i'm car less...........

..........er.........beg your pardon?

-A

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hey Guys...

Somehow try and get all the Euro R s to come for this....man love that car....the most practical Honda to have in my opinion............................... :D

Cheers,

-A

well... well... your in luck bro... cause we already have it ont the list....

also have you guys seen the first honda's that ever came to SL ? ..ha ha stay tuned for more

1992 SOHC V-Tech

honda768jl.jpg

I think this is what Shamal has now.... and the yellow, did you sell it to asanka ?

:D hey ashan what abt macdonalds again meet up ha ha well for me i'm car less...

Is this call 4 me??? I thought it's for the other Ashan. ok no prob. Give me a ring if u need.

well... well... your in luck bro... cause we already have it ont the list....

:D Thnx man...try and get the NEW (white) one as well..........hope its not too much to ask for...... :D

Cheers,

-A

also have you guys seen the first honda's that ever came to SL ? ..ha ha stay tuned for more

I think this is what Shamal has now.... and the yellow, did you sell it to asanka ?

yes...actually my coz

• 1 year later...
ok ok... here you go..

The Cherry....

picture0032pt.jpg

picture0068am.jpg

gona be ready for the meet-

got my self

Carbon Angels for the front and rear

BMW horns

Type-R gear knob

F1 Steering

Metalic Racing Pedals ( pimp ma ride )

Nic ride bro.....Nic color too.....Coz ma 1 is also sam :rolleyes: .........

This tread bring back old memories.

Ignorant comments from the resident retard and stories on pulling girls form Mr. Cherry, what happened to all the old school members??????

It’s funny how from time to time new members pop up and contribute heavily to the forum and then fade away....

This tread bring back old memories.

Ignorant comments from the resident retard and stories on pulling girls form Mr. Cherry, what happened to all the old school members??????

It’s funny how from time to time new members pop up and contribute heavily to the forum and then fade away....

Resident Retard eh? Ahhh... I think i know who you're talking about.... :D

Coming back to the question, what exactly happened to Dragster?? he hasnt been seen since something like june last year :S

Coming back to the question, what exactly happened to Dragster?? he hasnt been seen since something like june last year :S

oh he's very much alive... just not active on the forums...

he's one of peri's best buddies so you might want to ask him how draggy's doing :D

The places may change, but the parties in question remain the same :rolleyes:

oh he's very much alive... just not active on the forums...

he's one of peri's best buddies so you might want to ask him how draggy's doing :D

Oh, har har. I guess you needed some thing like that to get you posting again, considering how long ago YOU posted anything. :ninja:

As for how draggy is doing, someone once told me if you have nothing nice to say, you shouldn't say anything :rolleyes: Not that I follow it all the time, but in this case...

This is still the most boring Honda thread EVER! for all the proud Honda owners, only about 4 guys have posted pics of their rides. All other pics seem to be of other ppls rides :blink: chaaaaater!

The places may change, but the parties in question remain the same :rolleyes:

Indeed..... and probably even worse for the change, as at least here there was a degree of restraint....;)

"Gaala kada gaththa haraka" is the expression that comes to mind....

yeah guys...what happened to all those pioneering members :) Maybe us newbies would've made this place boring with our stupid comments and have chased them away :(

remember guys like porkster, dragster...that Hola dude etc etc the days i myself joined...

even people like Pila is only making few appearances :(

Heres my Honda

Model: Euro Civic 2006 - bought it 2007 - 9k miles

No modifications, 17" alloys, sat nav and stuff

Oh yeah its a manual diesel by the way

photo0028cl8.jpg

photo0029es7.jpg

Nice.... good to see you back on AL by the way.... been some time hasn't it?

yeah guys...what happened to all those pioneering members :) Maybe us newbies would've made this place boring with our stupid comments and have chased them away :(

remember guys like porkster, dragster...that Hola dude etc etc the days i myself joined...

even people like Pila is only making few appearances :(

just to clarify... Hola was NEVER a pioneering member... he joined half way, made an absolute mess and left... :)

just to clarify... Hola was NEVER a pioneering member... he joined half way, made an absolute mess and left... :)

he he... Hola was a character though... good entertainment... :lol:

i see him hanging around in another joint...the bugger is the main sponsor there or summin like that :)