• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Lets See The Honda Photos

Hola

How ya been bro?

Its like you and I got the most gone about Civics in our town. The Silver EK3 RS is gone now...

Yo...

been busy with work and all man.....the ViRS is gone? but i saw it last sunday....also there is another black RS in town...but its automatic.... :jumping-smiley-013:

Cheers

-A

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

c'mon guys... lets see some more of these beauties...

hola i'll upload new pics later ...

wow that's cool man.... waiting to see that Honda of yours at the meet... I got some very good news for you guys about the Honda meet but I'll wait till Madz puts up the Event Notice.... ha ha.. you guys will be surprised

well I saw what you have done with that hyundai.... and this I cant wait to see........

will it be ready before the 20th ?

machan is the meet on may or june. my wheel are still on the ship, even if not i think i can get it out by the 20th.

c'mon guys... lets see some more of these beauties...

wow that's cool man.... waiting to see that Honda of yours at the meet... I got some very good news for you guys about the Honda meet but I'll wait till Madz puts up the Event Notice.... ha ha.. you guys will be surprised

come'on wat is it? going to race? :)

machan is the meet on may or june. my wheel are still on the ship, even if not i think i can get it out by the 20th.

Yo Dims,

What on earth are you hoping to create this time man??? Ride looks pretty decent! :)

Cheers,

-A

no no thats looks too common. i like it without the bumpers and all that dust. it looks special.

:) by the way hapy belated bday for you.

buddy club2 SIR

civic993bc01.jpg

what does air scoop on the top roof do ? intake to any device? (serious quention ???)

Yo...

been busy with work and all man.....the ViRS is gone? but i saw it last sunday....also there is another black RS in town...but its automatic.... :)

Cheers

-A

Bro, you mean another Civic in the town? Maybe we 2 should get together and form a Civic club or something...There is a Blue RS year 2002- hope you seen that? But nothing beats yours. Lets meetup soon, i need your help in my alloys soon....

Hola when you see me!

i didnt think pericivicles wud ever revive a honda thread...d bugger's been tamed...hav u met a woman who likes honda preveen?

No. I was bored. A particularly boring night shift.

i guess the buggers signature bar must have finally worked!

No

i'd giv it 2 days before he changes it to 'honda lover'

No bloody way

Here are some cool civic's

previously owned by Racers Edge now by Ravi...

Ur only supposed to post pics of YOUR ride, u goof :)

it's on the 20th of this month ( May ) machang.... really would like to see your car there bro... WITH THE MODS.... I'm dead sure it's gona be one of a kind...

come'on wat is it? going to race? :)

well... you'll just have to wait and see brotha.... he he :D I dont want to get our hopes up too high

but let you in on this... I have spoken Madz and some others as well... we planing to do a "Hot Import Night" thing... but that's for later... something all you guys will love... fast cars and Lovely Girls :P

well... you'll just have to wait and see brotha.... he he :D I dont want to get our hopes up too high

but let you in on this... I have spoken Madz and some others as well... we planing to do a "Hot Import Night" thing... but that's for later... something all you guys will love... fast cars and Lovely Girls :P

I'm def not getting my hopes up. I'll belive the HIN when I see it :) I still remember the HSBC girls....

I'm def not getting my hopes up. I'll belive the HIN when I see it :) I still remember the HSBC girls....

oh that.... yeah well that we had a bit of a problem... but some of them actuly did come, if you want you can ask some one that I could give you the number of hers...

Hey Guys...

Somehow try and get all the Euro R s to come for this....man love that car....the most practical Honda to have in my opinion............................... :D

Cheers,

-A

yes 30-50 possible..n sm times the dohc v tec fitted orange eg8 will make it..if things go on time in conversion..there are few suprices but cant let it out mates..hey dragster what hap on friday eve meet up? :blink::lol::P hey ashan what abt macdonalds again meet up ha ha well for me i'm car less..can anyone lend me a honda for the 20th..

yes 30-50 possible..n sm times the dohc v tec fitted orange eg8 will make it..if things go on time in conversion..there are few suprices but cant let it out mates..hey dragster what hap on friday eve meet up? :blink::lol::P hey ashan what abt macdonalds again meet up ha ha well for me i'm car less..can anyone lend me a honda for the 20th..

:P i thought ur goin to bring abt 10 Honda's .......... hm maybe suprices :huh: