• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Lets See The Honda Photos

Hola

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Car looks fab, ...... I would buy it right now for $ 9k, Even riced up EG8s are sold around that price in Sri Lanka, how bloody unfair.

lol Sorry to hear that dude!

How much do you think this worth if i were to sell this in SL right now ? Keep in mind this has nothing stock. everything is buit from head to the tip plus the new custom RED pain job worth $2000 and NO Ebay shit in this car.

lol Sorry to hear that dude!

How much do you think this worth if i were to sell this in SL right now ? Keep in mind this has nothing stock. everything is buit from head to the tip plus the new custom RED pain job worth $2000 and NO Ebay shit in this car.

I am guessing about USD 20k - 25k :D Don`t thinks there`s any EK coupe`s in SL though. I could be wrong.

Nice build. Personally, I just cant make up my mind to start on a project to sell and loose a ton of cash few years down the line. Some dudes are brave. :D

This Subi / Evo killer is for sale. Currently I'm on another project. So this gotta go.

Duhh! I know that already. I'm not try to actually export my car to SL.... I was just asking the " what if ".

Actually, there are multiple reasons you can't export it to SL, so the answer is actually $0.

Also it appears what you are trying to say, is that you are just wasting our time for your amusement.

Actually, there are multiple reasons you can't export it to SL, so the answer is actually $0.

Also it appears what you are trying to say, is that you are just wasting our time for your amusement.

Dude take a chillpill or something and relax. I did not even ask u anything. I was just asking that question Cus

What CARBON B4 said earlier. I wasn't SERIOUS about exporting anywhere. I just said that its on CL FOR SALE. Shit I didn't wanna sell my whip in SL anyway!

funny ek coupes never made it here. got a whole heap of ek9's. 4's and even the odd RTi. but no coupes. nice car mate, and yes, in a local sense, if those mods were done here, your car would easily retail for around 21-22k. most honda boys are only interested in the body kit and the loud muffler. i discussed what this does to BHP (blood horsepower levels) in an earlier thread...

Edited by Komisiripala

• 4 months later...