• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Lets See The Honda Photos

Hola

Your cars got CVT multimatic not multitronic. :lol:

Thanks, that part i didnt know. Thank you. But is there anything realy called multitronic?

Hi, lets see more of those Hondas now. We saw only 2 for now..

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Thanks, that part i didnt know. Thank you. But is there anything realy called multitronic?

Hi, lets see more of those Hondas now. We saw only 2 for now..

Yeah dude if I remember right Audi pioneered it... not to sure of the exact details, but I have a friend who's pretty good with Audi/VW- I'll ask him and post some info for you later. :lol:

Sorry guys, I've been on a training course all day, didn't have access to the net.

Yea, sadly I'm in the UK right now, I'd love to be in Sri Lanka and drag with you guys! But then again I probably won't be able to afford the Type-R back home. :lol:

Yea, its nice to drive. I only got it recently and I love thrashing it. When it hits the VTEC at 5500RPM you get a sudden surge of power, it feels like a turbo has kicked in. And the handling is insane. I've hit 140mph, and it was still very stable.

Albertho, the cheapest price I've found for the Bridgestone Potenza's was £105 each. And the Type-R does chew through them pretty quick if you keep caining the car. I have about 3mm left in my front tires, so I've been looking to get some tyres too. Personally I wouldn't go for the Bridgestones again, they are crap in the wet, noisy as hell and wears down like there's no tomorrow. Just have a look at this review:

http://www.1010tires.com/tirereviews/Bridg...re_reviews.html

The best value for money tyres I've found were Falken ZE512 cost about £65 each. And they are meant to be pretty good all round. I've heard Kumho's and Toyo's are meant to be really good wet wheather tyres, but I guess that doesn't matter in Dubai. :D

If you want performance and want to spend some money get some Michelin Pilot Exalto, they are wicked tyres but cost £150 each.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

This has to be the most boring pinned topic ever! Where are all the proud honda owners with their rides? Grand total of 3 so far?

Dragster, never mind the import-tuner man, how about here?

Pila?

Quicksilver?

Isuru?

Madmax? Ko SiR? can do sum extra advertising, since its already in the classifieds :D

Christ pls don't tell me its gonna be left up to me to populate this thread with pics after the Honda meet. :rolleyes:

Christ pls don't tell me its gonna be left up to me to populate this thread with pics after the Honda meet. :D

you'll probably feel like a fish out of water at that event won't ya... being surrounded by your favorite rides :D

who knows.. someone might even challenge you fora drag :)

you'll probably feel like a fish out of water at that event won't ya... being surrounded by your favorite rides :D

who knows.. someone might even challenge you fora drag :D

i didnt think pericivicles wud ever revive a honda thread...d bugger's been tamed...hav u met a woman who likes honda preveen?

ok ok... here you go..

The Cherry....

picture0032pt.jpg

picture0068am.jpg

gona be ready for the meet-

got my self

Carbon Angels for the front and rear

BMW horns

Type-R gear knob

F1 Steering

Metalic Racing Pedals ( pimp ma ride )

ok ok... here you go..

The Cherry....

picture0032pt.jpg

picture0068am.jpg

gona be ready for the meet-

got my self

Carbon Angels for the front and rear

BMW horns

Type-R gear knob

F1 Steering

Metalic Racing Pedals ( pimp ma ride )

Wow machang this is a beauty. Wow, nice color too. Realy its a beauty

Hey Ashan over there, can you post your Black Civic? I love that car...

Hey Ashan over there, can you post your Black Civic? I love that car...

Hey Hola...

Pics on the way...........

Cheers

-A

thanks bro.... where's your pics?

1st page bro....

I realy got to change my alloys, do you know a place who will exchange them? I would like to go for 14" or 15"

1/.an image,

2/.year of manfacture, 2005

3/.The year you got in 2005 DEC ( Done only 200km )

4/.Speical mods both interior and exterior - SOON TO BE PIMPED UP - ADJUSTABLE RACING SUSPENSION

17 inch wheel soon to be replaced with 18's with 225 35R profiles

took the car out after so many months. still 200km clocked. will update once moded within couple of weeks as some parts are arriving.

Adjustable Suspension All Ready In.

050520060290tn.jpg

050520060287bt.jpg

1/.an image,

2/.year of manfacture, 2005

3/.The year you got in 2005 DEC ( Done only 200km )

4/.Speical mods both interior and exterior - SOON TO BE PIMPED UP - ADJUSTABLE RACING SUSPENSION

17 inch wheel soon to be replaced with 18's with 225 35R profiles

took the car out after so many months. still 200km clocked. will update once moded within couple of weeks as some parts are arriving.

Adjustable Suspension All Ready In.

well I saw what you have done with that hyundai.... and this I cant wait to see........

will it be ready before the 20th ?