• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Sony Unveils The Playstation 4

• 2 months later...

so it seems PS4 have more GPU power than Xbox lets see how well that GDDR5 Ram perform with PS4 and both of them use same AMD jaguar CPUs and AMD GPUs.

• 3 weeks later...

http://www.techradar.com/news/gaming/consoles/ps4-release-date-news-and-features-937822

so PS4 is going to be 400$ and you don't need online check in requirement and you'll be able to play games regardless of whether you're connected to the internet or not and you can share used games with friends while Xbox One going to be 500$ and games requires online check in once every 24 hours and will lock you out of your games if this doesn't happen.PS4 is so much win over the Xbox One. :)

• Like 1

Looks like the final iteration of the venerable PS2! (the -9000 series)

scph9000.jpg

Yup. I have one at home gathering dust. Nostalgia made me play Burnout 3 on the PS2 yesterday :sport-smiley-004:

Yup. I have one at home gathering dust. Nostalgia made me play Burnout 3 on the PS2 yesterday :sport-smiley-004:

I've got the first Slim myself. I play Ace Combat 5 and GT4 on it mostly! It's built to last though, not like these new consoles.

• Like 1