• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

1968 Datsun 510 Sedan (Project Datto)

Komisiripala

We should have a vintage Jtin meetup...I'll bring the KSev along with my friend who owns the mint, single-owner early KE72V, the two 510s can make their appearance, then there's Sampath's KE55 liftback (where's the lad anyway?), Irage's Hachi (drool!) and any other pre 1985 Japanese cars.

I think the closest thing to a red head you'll find in this country at the mo is Anarkali. Tho I did see a girl who had dyed her hair bright red from the shoulder down recently.

From shoulder down kiwwe? Koy hariye indanda? :)

• Like 1

We should have a vintage Jtin meetup...I'll bring the KSev along with my friend who owns the mint, single-owner early KE72V, the two 510s can make their appearance, then there's Sampath's KE55 liftback (where's the lad anyway?), Irage's Hachi (drool!) and any other pre 1985 Japanese cars.

Meet up would be fun..although won't be back again till next year....

Pre 1985 Jtin only? Will a 1985 model work? Just picked something up. ;)

"well machan I won't put it on autolanka til much later" Said a natural superstar to me earlier today!! That is some car, supra. I saw a vision with such potential that I got migraine!

Lol... I didn't say I wouldn't drop a broad hint! :D....

Thread won't go up for a while though, just thought I'd let our resident 80's Toyota nut know :)

Pre 1985 Jtin only? Will a 1985 model work? Just picked something up. ;)

No problems, bring her aboard! Any hints you'd like to 'drop'? :sport-smiley-004:

EDIT: Now I'm DYING to know about SN's new acquisition! I'll be having my eager face on till I know what it is...

spongebob-s-eager-face-o.gif

Edited by Jaliya48

It got enough and re attention on day one. Supra's office was run over by me, VVTi, Milindu and I'm sure many others just to see his new baby. It really is like he had a baby! Actually I don't think his baby would get this much attention.

One of three in Sri Lanka. Excellent condition, metric tons of potential. Hence my vision of it which gave me migraine...

Now supra please. A thread for chrissake!!