• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

1968 Datsun 510 Sedan (Project Datto)

Komisiripala

upgraded my alarm system:

photoufy.jpg

sitting in a sea of prii, insghts, civics, axios and whatnot, our secca decides to pay some personal attention to you-know-what.

he loves the datto. if ever it went missing i'd know who took it! lols

awesome capture doc! guy may be explaining the car to another doc! something like "මේවනෙ කාර් බොස්!" ? :D

145805148a8872e620.jpg

Edited by Cyclist

Hope one day the komi bugger will have a hottie like this.,,

Read it man,. Truely inspiring work.

http://forum.jdmstyletuning.com/showthread.php?14944-Anth-s-1969-Datsun-1600-FJ20ET/page27

Read the full thread. the link is for the 27th page

Edited by sachinwick

upgraded my alarm system:

photoufy.jpg

sitting in a sea of prii, insghts, civics, axios and whatnot, our secca decides to pay some personal attention to you-know-what.

he loves the datto. if ever it went missing i'd know who took it! lols

It Seems like the sikka has a better taste than most of the docs

Edited by Clark's son

http://forum.jdmstyletuning.com/showthread.php?14944-Anth-s-1969-Datsun-1600-FJ20ET/page27

went through every page and got some solid ideas. thanks sachin. if only i had the money to drop an SR20DET in there. :(

That's one crazy dude... WoW on the effort and the patience!

Just a joke regarding missing the FIFTH GEAR,

I think the new one is stock right.

nope. aftermarket. brand new. and you meant Vicky Butler Henderson! sorry when you said Wiki i thought you meant wikipedia. so was highly confused. got the Tiff reference tho.

went through every page and got some solid ideas. thanks sachin. if only i had the money to drop an SR20DET in there. :(

Might have trouble with that, I remember max telling me something like that when we talked about putting a SR20DET into the VZR. Something with that engine only available for 4WD GBs and the CVT on the X-Trail GT. Not impossible, but troublesome.

Might have trouble with that, I remember max telling me something like that when we talked about putting a SR20DET into the VZR. Something with that engine only available for 4WD GBs and the CVT on the X-Trail GT. Not impossible, but troublesome.

I think the X-Trail GT is having the SR20VET and it can be used to teach turbo lag to some one

For most of the time most of the 280 horses are in their stables, and as it's an auto pretty hard to take them out.

And even when you have the b@lls to take them out don't dare ask how much fuel it will do because I spent half a tank (full to half) doing so coming to malabe from Ratmalana (only one time).

I think the X-Trail GT is having the SR20VET and it can be used to teach turbo lag to some one

For most of the time most of the 280 horses are in their stables, and as it's an auto pretty hard to take them out.

And even when you have the b@lls to take them out don't dare ask how much fuel it will do because I spent half a tank (full to half) doing so coming to malabe from Ratmalana (only one time).

Yes, yes, you are correct. Sorry, my bad. Of course the X-trail GT has the VET. Must be the aftereffects of the wedding I just got back from :)

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="Octanehead" data-cid="236012" data-time="1364003705"><p>

<br />

Found, Check your FB inbox.... </p></blockquote>

How gay would it sound if I said I love you right now?

Its not like you haven't done it before! ^_^