• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

1968 Datsun 510 Sedan (Project Datto)

Komisiripala

How's the stereo system on this?...FYI I recently got hold of a retro look head unit for the Magnette,now I have Ipod connectivity without spoiling the looks...something like this

http://www.ebay.com/itm/NEW-VW-Ghia-Type-3-AM-FM-iPod-MP3-Vintage-Style-Original-Look-Car-Stereo-Radio-/271169633770?pt=Vintage_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&hash=item3f22f83dea&vxp=mtr

Anyways MD will be in Col this weekend for a sunday drive...wanna join moi?...others also welcome...

• Like 2

Hey, that's a neat head unit! I might consider a black one if they've got one!

Also, tell me more about this Sunday's drive...Where and when?

Nothing formal...we meet up somewhere,have a little chat,show off the cars,maybe a cuppa coffee thats all...lets make it the evening cos the F1 race is on in the morning

hows about 4 o'clock opposite the 80 club near independence square?

• Like 1

I was going to text a friend for his birthday and found in the message thread there was the discussion about the 510 I saw at last years motorshow. Apparently it had been sitting on Watanabes / minilites when it was at the motorshow.

guys are we meeting tomorrow? jaliya? what time and where? i say around 4pm? independence square?

and the gear knob arrived today. ah, much better than what i had. the old one was loose and rattled at high speed. quite a pain. the new one, in a word, is patta!

before:

photo11lr.jpg

after:

photo21bf.jpg

no machan 4spd. even the 240z came with a 4 spd. annoying at times, but she's got long legs, this gal. after 4000rpm the car takes off! i might take off with it soon if i don't instal the buckets and seatbelts...

You would give a whole new meaning to the term "Flying Doctors"

• Like 1

guys are we meeting tomorrow? jaliya? what time and where? i say around 4pm? independence square?

and the gear knob arrived today. ah, much better than what i had. the old one was loose and rattled at high speed. quite a pain. the new one, in a word, is patta!

before:

photo11lr.jpg

after:

photo21bf.jpg

Tiff and Wiki will be so unhappy :D