• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

How Good Is Lb Finance

carboy2011

@ Don,was the insurance company starting with 'J' who also take FD's ?

or was it a subsidiary of 'C' insurance?

now thats a real hassle when they dont return on time ,i have to agree its best to stick to established banks

The other real issue with FCs are it is quite impossible to get your deposits out at maturity in a timely manner. My poor parents who are in their late 60s were given the run around by both a popular insurance company which takes deposits (this took a number of weeks to resolve) and another FC as well. This nearly caused a serious problem once because the withdrawal was to pay some medical bills.

Needless to say we were very disappointed with the customer service particularly of the afore mentioned insurance company.

I thought the UB offer on 3 months deposits was recently reasonable considering the rate compared to rates offered by FCs.

@ Don,was the insurance company starting with 'J' who also take FD's ?

or was it a subsidiary of 'C' insurance?

now thats a real hassle when they dont return on time ,i have to agree its best to stick to established banks

No it was the one starting with J. Never again man! Thankfully my family had alternate source of funding to pay off those bills, but I can understand not everybody does.