• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Buying A New Car Around 1M

kas123

Question

Dear All,

I am planning to buy a car around 1M. That will be my first car. I am not expert in this field. I really hope you will help me on this. I know my budget is very tight and i don't have many options.

I prefer Toyota or Nissan Brands. First I thought of buying a Trad Sunny. But I don't like that shape. So now I am thinking of buying a AT170.Is that a good choice?

What about the fuel consumption of AT170?

Maintenance charges of AT170?

I want to resell that car within 1 year. So what will be the market demand for AT170?

are their any vehicles from other brands(Ex:honda,mazda, or any other.. ) better than AT100 to buy around 1M

Please help me on this

Edited by kas123

13 answers to this question

Dear All,

I am planning to buy a car around 1M. That will be my first car. I am not expert in this field. I really hope you will help me on this. I know my budget is very tight and i don't have many options.

I prefer Toyota or Nissan Brands. First I thought of buying a Trad Sunny. But I don't like that shape. So now I am thinking of buying a AT100.Is that a good choice?

What about the fuel consumption of AT100?

Maintenance charges of AT100?

I want to resell that car within 1 year. So what will be the market demand for AT100?

are their any vehicles from other brands(Ex:honda,mazda, or any other.. ) better than AT100 to buy around 1M

Please help me on this

what is AT100 is it a toyota or nissan? btw is it ae100?. :speechless-smiley-019:

Edited by nexus

Dear All,

I prefer Toyota or Nissan Brands. First I thought of buying a Trad Sunny. But I don't like that shape. So now I am thinking of buying a AT170.Is that a good choice?

I want to resell that car within 1 year. So what will be the market demand for AT170?

Please help me on this

Add few more 100k's and go for a Honda EG8....worth it!!

• Like 1

okay

The AT170, is a normal car. average fuel consumption around 9kmpl-11kmpl

as for market value, its a toyota so it will hold its value

no one can say accurately how much it will be when you want to sell it.

another car i would recommend is the Mazda Familia BG5p

Dear All,

Please help me on this

ok let me list down like below,

Toyota EE96 wagon can find a one below 900K Good fuel milage\easy maintanance\ good second hand value

Toyota Ae91 Sprinter Avg fuel consumption\maintainance

Mazda BJ5P

Toyota AT170 carina\corona average in fuel\maintanance

Nissan FB 13 will be bit cost than 1miil, but if you search 17-,18-, you could find a semi option one same for Toyota Ae100

also do a search in the forum you will get an idea on this.

Good Luck.

• Like 1

Consider a Proton Wira. U can get an english numbered one for your budget and they ought to hold their market price (Price will not appreciate though), simply because u can't get any good car for that budget. Should do about 9 on petrol and it's a lancer underneath so nothing much to worry about maintenance.

• Like 1