• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Congratulations Davy!!

Komisiripala

Welcome to the Club, and wishing you al the best. Pray that you will have the good fortunes to continue with your enthusiasm in motoring :sport-smiley-003: -

Gees hope we don't scare the poor fellow away from the official marriage ceremony , cause if we do there's gonna be one angry bridezila looking for us members

• Like 2

Congrats Davy !!!

Now you can hear “DIY”, “DIY”, “DIY” , “DIY”..... throughout the day. :punish:

Just joking ... ;)

Convert your wife in to your best friend........., share love, laugh, tears, everything with her……then family life will be very comfortable and smooth.

Happy wedded life!!! :love-smiley-045: :love-smiley-045:

• Like 1

Congratulations my friend... They say that there's a difference between knowing the path and walking the path..

For me it's one and half years and i'm still wondering where the hell is the freaking path,,,ha ha ha

Cheers buddy...

p.s. Komi,, great work opening up the thread machan...

• Like 1

MANY CONGRATULATIONS DAVY..!! MAY YOU HAVE A HAPPY WEDDED LIFE WITH YOUR WIFE...! SUCCESS IN EVERY EVENT, JOY & PEACE.!

BTW, jdnet is absolutely ricgt here on his first comment. I recommend you to follow it :)

:blink: I never expected to see this thread! :D

Thanks a lot guys, for your kind words and wishes! The engagement was held yesterday actually. My best friend finally became my wife. :)

Trolling in the deep here! Thank god wives don't read Autolanka. Naththang ooth iwarai, maa-th iwarai, umbala okkomath iwarai!!

Don't be so sure machang. lol

As for the whole DIY thing, I think I've got it under control (for now at least) :P