• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Speedomeeter And Fuel Meter Lights Blinking

flashmark

Hi,

I didn't use my suzuki Swift (2010)about one month.When I started my car 3 days ago, I've seen that the speedometer and fuel meter light blinking. Speedometer or fuel meter not working.Fuel meter shows that its empty.So I fill few liters fuel and after a few Km drive it comes to normal. But yesterday again, I've seen that issue again (light blinking and meters not working)But this time its doesn't come to normal.I drove about 20Km but the problem doesn't resolve(earlier I thought that happened because of the battery.But my car battery is new 4-5 months old. Also battery should charge after 20km drive)

Please help to resolve this problem.

Thanks in advance

Probably a lose connection somwehre IMO.

This is what you can try doing first:

- Check if the issue persists for other components (headlights, horn, audio system etc.) as well, if yes, check the battery terminals.

- Pull out the fuse(s) related to the issue and put it back in to see if that helps.

- Carefully take the gauge cluster out and tighten the sockets which are connected to it.

If the above doesn't solve the issue, you might have to take the car to a good electrician.