• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Daihatsu Charade

Willy

Very good economical car. I had a diesel G 101 and it did 15 + kmpl. You can get an idea about the car from here. Also you can find lot of details searching AL.

Since it is now 20 + years old you have to keep minimum Rs. 100,000 for repairs unless it is very good specimen. Check flow board, wheel arch area, doors for corrosions. Most of the time you may have to overhaul the engine. Parts are still freely available. Dash board and door panels are hard to find if I remember correctly. You can get an idea about prices from here.

Edited by Nirosha

Thanks guys.. Last time I was cheated by a broker, he sold me a crappy TATA indica, I was so disappointed with that car. However, I sold back but I have shitted about 2k on it. Guys this time I need to buy a good one. I can't afford much money and it's not for daily use. I think charade or ford uno45 would be better, coz I like hatch back and small so that my. Wife will be able use it. Thanks guys you spend your valuable time on me.

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="Willy" data-cid="231266" data-time="1359162417"><p>

Thanks guys.. Last time I was cheated by a broker, he sold me a crappy TATA indica, I was so disappointed with that car. However, I sold back but I have shitted about 2k on it. Guys this time I need to buy a good one. I can't afford much money and it's not for daily use. I think charade or ford uno45 would be better, coz I like hatch back and small so that my. Wife will be able use it. Thanks guys you spend your valuable time on me.</p></blockquote>

first of all, what's your budget?

there may be better options than charade, especially because they are relatively old now.