• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

2003-2005 Nissan Cefiro Advice

TheFlyingFox

Hey Guys,

I'm thinking of buying a big car and the 230K model came to my notice. I'm not concerned about the fuel consuption (Im assuming it would do about 6). I would like to know of the reliability and maintence costs. Is it reliable as a FB15? Would like to know of the current market value as well.

Also is there a 200k model with a 2000CC engine?

Thanks in advance.

Its a luxo barge, its not a FB15, not even a fair comparison. parts will be premium priced and A*W will get in to your pocket. All Nissans are not made equal. The 230Ms are towards the top of the food chain and will demand attention and not cheap fixes. If you are already worried about maintenance and reliability issues, stay away. There are a few going rather cheap theses days and I am wondering why myself.

• Like 1

@VVTi: Im guessing a Jap would be better at reliability than my Peugeot. Since im used to Premium priced parts and enjoy being in workshops im thinking a car like the J31 would suit me. If it is worse than the Peugeot i will stay away. J31 goes for the same price range as the 407 if im not mistaken. Only reason leaning towatds the Jap is because of my experience with French cars are not very good.

How much will a XV30 camry fecth these days?