• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

MasterDon

Autolanka Mega Movie Thread

Have watched Oblivion and Elysium, good sci-fi movies.

Also watched The Wolverine and Percy Jackson: Sea of Monsters. Not that bad.

Last night i watched the movie ..."the shawshank redemption"

great movie

That was one of the best movies I've ever seen.

Looks good, looks like Eva Green is gonna get naked again. Which is always something to appreciate.

Edited by Pericles

Guys did anyone download the movie "RUSH" it has been three months but still coudnt find a proper 720p copy.....plz drop a torrents link if u guys find out

Guys did anyone download the movie "RUSH" it has been three months but still coudnt find a proper 720p copy.....plz drop a torrents link if u guys find out

no luck machan.. checked for it yesterday, u might have to wait another month or 2 for the proper copy..

I watched Prisoners reccomended by abcjayasinghe.It's almost 3hrs long but good movie.Watch it if you like gloomy,slow paced thrillers.

Also watch The Losers'.It's a few years old but a great action flick with a few twists I never saw coming.

Hmm loosers was a great movie

action packed and filled with betrayal..."A team" was also great

They are showing the movie rush on Derana TV. Cant remember when.

They are showing the movie rush on Derana TV. Cant remember when.

WHAAAAT? Details please! I saw it at the theatre and it was good. I'm not one to compliment slews of new Hollywood flicks, but this was OK. (The best new movies I enjoyed at the theatre were the Expendables and the Expendables 2!)

Edited by Jaliya48
  • Like 1

WHAAAAT? Details please!

Cant remember the exact date machan. Possibly on a Sunday at 12 noon or on the 25th.

Just finished watching Riddick 2013. Imho not good as the 1st one but entertaining. Some naked scenes aswel. :)

To any one whos interested: the movie RUSH will be telecast on Derana TV on the 24th at 9.45 PM. I just saw the ad.

To any one whos interested: the movie RUSH will be telecast on Derana TV on the 24th at 9.45 PM. I just saw the ad.

Thanks man! I didn't see this ad but they're showing another new movie as well.

Thanks man! I didn't see this ad but they're showing another new movie as well.

You are welcome. Whats the other new movie?

DVDRIP is out. But didnt download, dont know about the quality. Click here for the torrent

Watching American psycho. Holy crap bale at his best! They even mention Sri Lanka!!

Is this Game of Thrones malarky worth getting in to? I was given a season 1&2 box set for Christmas.Watched the first episode and saw a lot of boobs but the story didn't really get me going...And I usually like these medieval type movies/tv shows...Does it get better?Worth wasting my holiday on this?

Completely and utterly. If you're a bibliophile, read the books! I'm into the 5th one and it's one wild ride. PM me your email addy if you want the epubs.

• Like 1

Just watched The Call and Gravity. You can say both are good "heroine" movies.

Thanks reckless for the link :) cant wait till i watch it

btw game of thrones will be telecasted on a srilankan channel,they will be busy in editing alot :)

Completely and utterly. If you're a bibliophile, read the books! I'm into the 5th one and it's one wild ride. PM me your email addy if you want the epubs.
Sent you a PM, please send me the link to the ebooks too. Thanks.