• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Autolanka Mega Movie Thread

MasterDon

Yeah bro, me too. f**king love that movie, never get enough of it, I can remember almost every scene every dialogue in it. It was a masterpiece at its time. The special effects and action scenes were mind blowing. All of the terminator movies were good except terminator 3.

Same here! While I was collecting different versions of it, I stumbled upon an extended version where it had a few additional scenes that I've never seen before. Some of them were awesome! This is my favourite scene out of them:

*Contains spoilers

Edited by Davy
  • Like 1

Same here! While I was collecting different versions of it, I stumbled upon an extended version where it had a few additional scenes that I've never seen before. Some of them were awesome! This is my favourite scene out of them:

*Contains spoilers

Yes this and some additional scenes were in the director’s cut version. Couple of extra scenes I can remember is the T1000 stealing a cop car after the truck crash and him investigating john connor’s room and killing his dog. Man this makes me wanna watch this movie again :D

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="NRX" data-cid="275083" data-time="1427178115"><p>

Who is the chick in that video ? :sport-smiley-004:</p></blockquote>

Minka Kelly

Whoa! Thanks :D

Couple of comedy movies you guys should watch, Im gonna post with a link to IMDB

Edited by Magnum

The first Johnny English movie was awesome too. Johnny English - Reborn was good, but not as funny as the original. The first one was one of the best works of Rowan Atkinson IMO.

If you're into Jim Carrey movies, then Dumb and Dumber, Liar Liar, Bruce Almighty and Me Myself & Irene are also good (in that order). Most of them are old time movies, but are way better than the cheap comedies we get these days.

Yes this and some additional scenes were in the director’s cut version. Couple of extra scenes I can remember is the T1000 stealing a cop car after the truck crash and him investigating john connor’s room and killing his dog. Man this makes me wanna watch this movie again :D

Yup. All of those scenes are in the director's cut. The excitement was like when I watched Judgement Day for the first time. I hope Terminator Genesis will do justice to the series.

You forgot Shaun of the dead and Hot Fuzz :)

I'm a fan of older movies and here are some which are relatively obscure nowadays but just superb...

Dirty Rotten Scoundrels one of the funniest movies I have seen. Really showcases the talent of Michael Caine and Steve Martin

Escape from Alcatraz one of the timeless classics. Based on a real story and Shawshank Redemption was a poorly dramatized remake of it. Clint Eastwood and Pat McGoohan

The Great Dictator Charlie Chaplin at his best! This is a movie that can be watched again and again and again

Monty Python Movies (Monty Python and the Holy Grail, The Meaning of Life, Life of Brian) are examples of 1970s and 80s British humour. Remember John Cleese? the guy from Fawlty Towers? One warning - if you are a devout Christian, you might feel offended as these movies make a mockery of some Biblical characters.

Airplane! makes a mockery of all those plane hijack-rescue kinda movies. Work of Zucker Brothers and Leslie Nielsen. Same guys who came up with the Naked Gun series

Spy Hard. Another gem from the Zucker Brothers and Leslie Nielsen. Makes a laughing stock of James Bond, with Weird Al doing the title song.

My all-time favourite movie by far, is Pulp Fiction. Anything Quentin Tarantino comes up with, is just brilliant and this is definitely one of the best. Samuel Jackson, John Travolta, Uma Thurman, Bruce Willis

• Like 3

+1 on Pulp Fiction..the movie is just a huge line up of awesome moments, not a single dull moment. Samuel Jackson never was more badass than in this one.

With more recent comedies, 22 Jump Street, the sequel to 21 Jump Street, is better than the first one. Kevin Hart's "think like a man" was also pretty nice but the second "think like a man too" wasn't any good.

I'm a fan of older movies and here are some which are relatively obscure nowadays but just superb...

Dirty Rotten Scoundrels one of the funniest movies I have seen. Really showcases the talent of Michael Caine and Steve Martin

Escape from Alcatraz one of the timeless classics. Based on a real story and Shawshank Redemption was a poorly dramatized remake of it. Clint Eastwood and Pat McGoohan

The Great Dictator Charlie Chaplin at his best! This is a movie that can be watched again and again and again

Monty Python Movies (Monty Python and the Holy Grail, The Meaning of Life, Life of Brian) are examples of 1970s and 80s British humour. Remember John Cleese? the guy from Fawlty Towers? One warning - if you are a devout Christian, you might feel offended as these movies make a mockery of some Biblical characters.

Airplane! makes a mockery of all those plane hijack-rescue kinda movies. Work of Zucker Brothers and Leslie Nielsen. Same guys who came up with the Naked Gun series

Spy Hard. Another gem from the Zucker Brothers and Leslie Nielsen. Makes a laughing stock of James Bond, with Weird Al doing the title song.

My all-time favourite movie by far, is Pulp Fiction. Anything Quentin Tarantino comes up with, is just brilliant and this is definitely one of the best. Samuel Jackson, John Travolta, Uma Thurman, Bruce Willis

I've only watched Pulp fiction, that was one of the best movies I have ever watched.

You guys should watch the movie HEAT(1995)... One of those best Micheal Mann movies.... The plot is so remarkable that I happen to think about that movie most of the days every since I saw it.... Even my laptop wallpaper is that movie banner.... I shall rate it as the best action movie of all time near to the Godfather trilogy, Scarface and Goodfellas....All the super actors and actresses are in it... Robert De Niro, Al Pacino, Val Kilmer, Natalie Portman, Ashley Judd and Tom Sizemore.. it was inspired by an actual story btw... Give it a try and see, trust me it won't disappoint ya :)

You guys should watch the movie HEAT(1995)... One of those best Micheal Mann movies.... The plot is so remarkable that I happen to think about that movie most of the days every since I saw it.... Even my laptop wallpaper is that movie banner.... I shall rate it as the best action movie of all time near to the Godfather trilogy, Scarface and Goodfellas....All the super actors and actresses are in it... Robert De Niro, Al Pacino, Val Kilmer, Natalie Portman, Ashley Judd and Tom Sizemore.. it was inspired by an actual story btw... Give it a try and see, trust me it won't disappoint ya :)

Yup, great movie :)

I think "SEVEN" would be kevins best... I like the way he comes to the police station and say "DETECTIVE" three times... That really got me :D I got all the Robert De Niro, Al Pacino, Ray Liotta and most of the Kevin Spacey movies... Had around 500 movies of the 80's and 90's and most of them were destroyed coz my hard got corrupted... Was able to only recover around 100 :( Ohh btw guys X-FILES is coming back for its 10th season for 6 episodes :D it got confirmed few days back :D

• Like 1

TV Series

The best British comedy series by far, is not Mind Your Language or Yes Minister or Mr. Bean, but this one... Sadly it was never shown on Sri Lankan TV.

https://www.youtube.com/embed/Waufl6RWsOg

and Keeping Up Appearances is another superb British comedy

https://www.youtube.com/embed/vsZGHxb4caA

Once you watch these, you will never go back to your Big Bang Theory or Two and a Half Men.... guaranteed. Seriously I don't find anything funny or interesting in Big Bang Theory.

Edited by Crosswind