• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Autolanka Mega Movie Thread

MasterDon

Downloading Interstellar after the long wait! Yay!! :)

Finally!!! :D

edit: Finished watching it last night (run time to rival a hindi flick). I'm not going to lie, I didn't entirely understand the science behind it. But if you just go with it, it's still a great movie. I'm going to watch it again over the weekend.

Edited by Hoonigan

Finally!!! :D

edit: Finished watching it last night (run time to rival a hindi flick). I'm not going to lie, I didn't entirely understand the science behind it. But if you just go with it, it's still a great movie. I'm going to watch it again over the weekend.

Watched it last night myself. That sure is a long movie after quite some time. A story that vivid and complex at the same time could not have been laid out in a shorter time period I guess.

I agree that it's a great movie. Makes you wonder about your existence and about what we perceive as reality as humans. This is probably why it takes a lot of thinking to understand the story itself I guess. Another watch over the weekend sounds good. I think I'll do the same. :)

Watched it last night myself. That sure is a long movie after quite some time. A story that vivid and complex at the same time could not have been laid out in a shorter time period I guess.

I agree that it's a great movie. Makes you wonder about your existence and about what we perceive as reality as humans. This is probably why it takes a lot of thinking to understand the story itself I guess. Another watch over the weekend sounds good. I think I'll do the same. :)

Oh yeah, the story flows well if you just accept the the time dialation and the tesseract without trying to actually understand it. Though the run time rivals a hindi movie, it didn't feel long and was nicely paced. definitely worth the wait. I love sci fi and this was a very different (and good) experience overall.

I like most seth rogen's movies :sport-smiley-004:

Seth Rogan was fine, James Franco was creepy AF :D

Oh yeah, the story flows well if you just accept the the time dialation and the tesseract without trying to actually understand it. Though the run time rivals a hindi movie, it didn't feel long and was nicely paced. definitely worth the wait. I love sci fi and this was a very different (and good) experience overall.

Seth Rogan was fine, James Franco was creepy AF :D

Have you watched Pineapple Express?

Watched it Last night after waiting for ages, one heck of a movie. Anyway i still like Inception over Interstellar. My only wish is that we get to see these movies in a proper cinema hall with a gigantic screen and superb sounds. We kill the whole effect of the movie just by downloading and watching in on small screens...

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="trinity" data-cid="274712" data-time="1426742741"><p>

<br />

Watched it Last night after waiting for ages, one heck of a movie. Anyway i still like Inception over Interstellar. My only wish is that we get to see these movies in a proper cinema hall with a gigantic screen and superb sounds. We kill the whole effect of the movie just by downloading and watching in on small screens... </p></blockquote>

inception blindsided everueveryone right? Dream theft is not something you hear everyday. on the contrary, we've heard so many theories about wormholes, time travel and stuff like that so this sounds familiar.

I agree we are missing out on the whole experience but I prefer the undivided attention I can give at home than sitting in a theatre :)

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="Magnum" data-cid="274711" data-time="1426742735"><p>

<br />

Have you watched Pineapple Express?</p></blockquote>

No I haven't... any good?

Yep! i'll post couple more good comedy movies later

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="trinity" data-cid="274712" data-time="1426742741"><p>

<br />

Watched it Last night after waiting for ages, one heck of a movie. Anyway i still like Inception over Interstellar. My only wish is that we get to see these movies in a proper cinema hall with a gigantic screen and superb sounds. We kill the whole effect of the movie just by downloading and watching in on small screens... </p></blockquote>

inception blindsided everueveryone right? Dream theft is not something you hear everyday. on the contrary, we've heard so many theories about wormholes, time travel and stuff like that so this sounds familiar.

I agree we are missing out on the whole experience but I prefer the undivided attention I can give at home than sitting in a theatre :)

True that, that movie was perfect in many ways in many levels (Not that im saying interstellar is bad). Prefect casting with leo as the main, score from Has Zimmer (Still have all tracks on my ipod, transport me to a different state of mind every time i hear it) and those unique action scenes. As you said, the theory behind the movie was so much incredible it fascinates you every time you think about it. To me only other movie that had a that type of a story is Matrix. It gives you a whole different aspect to look at ordinary things in our lives.

Only thing i like about watching movies at home is the pause & repeat buttons :P

Downloading Interstellar after the long wait! Yay!! :)

Watched this just now. One of the greatest sci-fi movies I've ever seen. But like Hoonigan there are something’s that I too cannot put together without watching it twice, just like Inception. I had to watch Inception twice to fully understand the theory. Also read the imdb facts about this movie, it helped me to clarify few things. Both are very good on their own ways, makes you wonder about so many things. I like these kinds of movies rather than endless mindless action movies. But still nothing beats my all time favourite time travelling scifi flick The Terminator. :)

Just downloaded Pandorum and Event Horizon, like to watch some scifi space horror for a change.

Edited by Reckless

Watched this just now. One of the greatest sci-fi movies I've ever seen. But like Hoonigan there are something’s that I too cannot put together without watching it twice, just like Inception. I had to watch Inception twice to fully understand the theory. Also read the imdb facts about this movie, it helped me to clarify few things. Both are very good on their own ways, makes you wonder about so many things. I like these kinds of movies rather than endless mindless action movies. But still nothing beats my all time favourite time travelling scifi flick The Terminator. :)

Just downloaded Pandorum and Event Horizon, like to watch some scifi space horror for a change.

If you liked Terminator, you should definitely check out the spin-off TV series Terminator-the Sarah Connor Chronicles if you haven't already. I haven't seen Event Horizon, just started the download.

My all time favourite movie is Terminator - Judgement Day :) Must have watched it a hundred times.

If you liked Terminator, you should definitely check out the spin-off TV series Terminator-the Sarah Connor Chronicles if you haven't already. I haven't seen Event Horizon, just started the download.

Yeah, that was a really good TV series if not for the abrupt end. Loved it while it lasted.

Yeah I've watched every episode of it. There were really good ones.

My all time favourite movie is Terminator - Judgement Day :) Must have watched it a hundred times.

Yeah bro, me too. f**king love that movie, never get enough of it, I can remember almost every scene every dialogue in it. It was a masterpiece at its time. The special effects and action scenes were mind blowing. All of the terminator movies were good except terminator 3.

Yeah I've watched every episode of it. There were really good ones.

Yeah bro, me too. f**king love that movie, never get enough of it, I can remember almost every scene every dialogue in it. It was a masterpiece at its time. The special effects and action scenes were mind blowing. All of the terminator movies were good except terminator 3.

Me too but I like 1,2,3 but hate the 4th one with Christian Bale.

Watched 'FURY' last night. Awesome. Highly recommend it.Starring Brad Pitt, Shia Labeouf and Logan Lerman.

Are good copies available to download?

Watched 'FURY' last night. Awesome. Highly recommend it.Starring Brad Pitt, Shia Labeouf and Logan Lerman.

Yeah its awesome. If you like world war movies I highly recomend this.

Are good copies available to download?

MD, your inbox is fyll, I tried to send you a link for the 1080p version. So Im posting it here hope you dont mind.

https://yts.to/movie/fury-2014