• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Autolanka Mega Movie Thread

MasterDon

• 3 weeks later...

If you love quirky comedies, do give The Little Death a chance, it's an Aussie movie about sex and relationships with a great soundtrack.

If you're a fan of Guy Ritchie movies like Snatch or Lock, Stock .. then Redirected might interest you. Not close to the Guy Ritchie originals, but at least it's got Vinnie Jones!

• Like 1

Was unable to go through or update on what I've been watching. So here goes:

Taken 3:

If you enjoyed Taken 1 and 2, then you'll find this enjoyable too. While my personal favourite is Taken 1, the blood pumping action of this sequel does make it worth a watch. I'm not much of a fan of the story, I think Brian (Liam Neeson) gets too lucky.

Dumb and Dumber To

Can't really say that I liked the movie, but I sure had a massive laugh. Funny and annoying at the same time. They have done justice to the first movie I guess.

Gone Girl

I really don't know the reason behind the hype about this movie (maybe it's partially because of the hype raised by women over wanting to see Ben Affleck's gentleman's sausage), but this was probably one of the most twisted love stories I've watched.

Nightcrawler

Again... twisted. A guy desperate to find work discovers his passion for recording breaking news which in turn consumes him to to a level where he starts to control how the story goes. Interesting watch.

More on my list to watch:

- The Theory of Everything

- Big Hero 6

- Birdman

Edited by Davy

Was unable to go through or update on what I've been watching. So here goes:

Taken 3:

If you enjoyed Taken 1 and 2, then you'll find this enjoyable too. While my personal favourite is Taken 1, the blood pumping action of this sequel does make it worth a watch. I'm not much of a fan of the story, I think Brian (Liam Neeson) gets too lucky.

Dumb and Dumber To

Can't really say that I liked the movie, but I sure had a massive laugh. Funny and annoying at the same time. They have done justice to the first movie I guess.

Gone Girl

I really don't know the reason behind the hype about this movie (maybe it's partially because of the hype raised by women over wanting to see Ben Affleck's gentleman's sausage), but this was probably one of the most twisted love stories I've watched.

Nightcrawler

Again... twisted. A guy desperate to find work discovers his passion for recording breaking news which in turn consumes him to to a level where he starts to control how the story goes. Interesting watch.

More on my list to watch:

- The Theory of Everything

- Big Hero 6

- Birdman

The last three are Golden Globe nominees for the best movie 2014 Looking forward to watch them. I think Big Hero 6 won the Golden Globe Award for the best anime '14

The Imitation Game was a good watch.Acting and story was good.But you don't get how important the work Turing did from the movie.(Nazi Enigma code,computers..)And it can get confusing.I had to read up on it and watch a documentary to 'get' the plot.And it turns out the movie left out some important bits.

The Penguins of Madagascar was OK.Had a few laughs.

• Like 1

Theory of Everything is a brilliant film. But so was Pride. If I was to rank what I've seen this year it would be:

1. Pride

2. Theory of Everything

3. Guardians of the Galaxy

4. The Imitation Game

5. American Sniper

6. Gone Girl

7. The last Hobbit Film ..The Battle of the Five armies.. (even for a die hard fan of the franchie like me, its starting to feel like it was stretched a bit too much this time)

Next on my list is Boyhood and Selma.

Edited by The Don

• 3 weeks later...

Watched a few lighthearted movies recently.

Watched Penguins of Madagascar the movie. Felt like an extended episode from their TV series, not that I'm complaining.

Night at the Museum Secret of the Tomb. Pretty much the same formula from the last time around. Not a bad watch.

Horrible Bosses 2 was as good as the first one. Had a good laugh.

Watched a few lighthearted movies recently.

Watched Penguins of Madagascar the movie. Felt like an extended episode from their TV series, not that I'm complaining.

Night at the Museum Secret of the Tomb. Pretty much the same formula from the last time around. Not a bad watch.

Horrible Bosses 2 was as good as the first one. Had a good laugh.

Just watched Horrible Bosses 2, had a good laugh. Penguins of Madagascar was good too.