• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Autolanka Mega Movie Thread

MasterDon

• 1 month later...
Any suggestions for 'marriage cheating' or shocking relationship cheating movies?

Should be movies like UNFAITHFUL, THE OTHER MAN, THE OTHER WOMAN, DAMAGE (1992) etc. and should be shocking too....

thanks in advance :)

Try " Fatal Attractions" starring Michael Douglas, Jane Archer, It has all the Ingredients you are looking for.

I'm sure u'll find it better than all u've listed even though it's quite old.

• Like 1

Try " Fatal Attractions" starring Michael Douglas, Jane Archer, It has all the Ingredients you are looking for.

I'm sure u'll find it better than all u've listed even though it's quite old.

Hell yes I did watch Fatal Attraction the 1987 movie, I love that movie... watched Basic Instinct too...

Yes you are right, this movie tops them all...

Any suggestions for 'marriage cheating' or shocking relationship cheating movies?

Should be movies like UNFAITHFUL, THE OTHER MAN, THE OTHER WOMAN, DAMAGE (1992) etc. and should be shocking too....

Heard Addicted(2014) fits that category. Haven't watched it though.

• Like 1

Chloe (2010), Loft (2014)

Not quite what you asked for, but worth watching :)

Can't help but I gotta ask this. "WTF dude ?" :P

• Like 1

Chloe (2010), Loft (2014)

Not quite what you asked for, but worth watching :)

Can't help but I gotta ask this. "WTF dude ?" :P

Yep. 'WTF dude?' Indeed. Gents, make a note not to introduce your wives to this psycho. :P

I watched Chloe the Julianne Moore movie, it was a good one... I will check out loft too thanks nrx :)

And no don't worry, I don't do this to the wives or gf's of my friends or any guy I know so your wives and gf's are safe :P

I like to watch movies related to this subject too and I like to be aware of many cheating techniques :P

There are many other movie subjects too that I like to watch and this is one of them :P

I watched Chloe the Julianne Moore movie, it was a good one... I will check out loft too thanks nrx :)

And no don't worry, I don't do this to the wives or gf's of my friends or any guy I know so your wives and gf's are safe :P

I like to watch movies related to this subject too and I like to be aware of many cheating techniques :P

There are many other movie subjects too that I like to watch and this is one of them :P

Let me get this straight, so PreseaLover

• Don’t like Kandy girls and their ‘heat’
  • Thinks hot girls are dumb bimbos
  • Like to research on cheating techniques
  • Have a tendency for stalking
  • And where makeup on his face

Any budding screen writers in AL? There some crazy sh*t right here for a raunchy screenplay lol….

Let me get this straight, so PreseaLover
  • Don’t like Kandy girls and their ‘heat’
  • Thinks hot girls are dumb bimbos
  • Like to research on cheating techniques
  • Have a tendency for stalking
  • And where makeup on his face

Any budding screen writers in AL? There some crazy sh*t right here for a raunchy screenplay lol….

buhahahahha nice analysis but I don't wear makeup on my face, its for a halloween party that is all :P so you are wrong on that..... but in the contrary i always wanted to act in a hollywood movie, as a homicide detective or a big shots role...only hollywood though :D so if there are any screenwriters as xxx said, you got a man for an audition here :P

Watched Jurassic World, its pretty good but not good as the early ones

Yeah only thing I liked was when they find the entrance to the first park. Reminded me of the first movie which was awesome in everyway. Also I read on IMDB that the Jeeps they see in the old parks garage are the same ones used on the first film, there was nothing done to them, they were left there to rot inside a barn for 22 years after the film. I wonder why didn't any collector by those or why universal pictures didn't use them for other movies.

Yeah only thing I liked was when they find the entrance to the first park. Reminded me of the first movie which was awesome in everyway. Also I read on IMDB that the Jeeps they see in the old parks garage are the same ones used on the first film, there was nothing done to them, they were left there to rot inside a barn for 22 years after the film. I wonder why didn't any collector by those or why universal pictures didn't use them for other movies.

Thats awesome!

Did you also notice that they used Mercedes again? They had Mercedes SUVs in Jurassic Park: The Lost World as well

Thats awesome!

Did you also notice that they used Mercedes again? They had Mercedes SUVs in Jurassic Park: The Lost World as well

Yeah and this time none of them got destroyed, and I like that Mercedes GLE coupe which the girl drove in the beginning of the film. ok ok enough spoilers for the day :D

Edited by asrock

apologies if reposted (since this a movie that came out last year) but '71' is a decent movie... not a typical hollywood movie but more realistic, brutal and no frills kinda British movie.

Yup. a good one :)