• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Autolanka Mega Movie Thread

MasterDon

yup one of the best movies ever, too bad the remake didnt live up to it.

watched Vehicle 19 yesterday.

yeah the remake wasnt so great

P.S i found something interesting about this movie:

"the authorities refused to close the roads, the Italian Mafia stepped in and shut whole sections of Turin down for filming, so the traffic jams in the film are real as are people's actions during it."

Edited by Magnum

Thanks for the trip down memory lane...I think I still have a video cassette tape somewhere in the house of it..,recorded it off the telly when they aired it in the mid 90s. :D

I got hold of a good 720P rip with 5.1 sound

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Watched Need For Speed movie yesterday :)

It was really good in my opinion, as the story line was good but at the same time it was simple and relaxing and of course full of racing moments...

Edited by ruwds

Watched Need For Speed movie yesterday :)

That was very helpful, thanks!

I watched "The Wolf of Wall Street" yesterday and it was pretty good. I'm not really into movies about stock fraud and legal issues and stuff, but this certainly was a good movie. Superb acing by DeCaprio as always. Nice re-creation of the 80s as well.

Oh and don't judge the movie by the trailer because they've selected the only few seconds of the movie where there is no nudity, drugs or filth to create it. Expect a lot (and I mean a LOT) in the movie. :)

Edited by Davy

• 3 weeks later...

Do you guys download or buy movies? Theres this place in kandy, you can get moveis 720P HD rip copies transferred to your pen drive from for 20/= per movie. Heard theres another guy who does it for 10/= but he's too crowded it seems

Do you guys download or buy movies? Theres this place in kandy, you can get moveis 720P HD rip copies transferred to your pen drive from for 20/= per movie. Heard theres another guy who does it for 10/= but he's too crowded it seems

Rs. 20 is not bad IMO. However, I hope he realizes that he's doing illegal business. But then again, downloading for personal viewing also violates copyright laws, and everyone does it.

On a different but related note, I think sharing torrent links here can get the forum also into trouble. I think this thread should be used purely for the purpose MasterDon created it which is to discuss and share what good movies are out there. Just my 2 cents.

Rs. 20 is not bad IMO. However, I hope he realizes that he's doing illegal business. But then again, downloading for personal viewing also violates copyright laws, and everyone does it.

On a different but related note, I think sharing torrent links here can get the forum also into trouble. I think this thread should be used purely for the purpose MasterDon created it which is to discuss and share what good movies are out there. Just my 2 cents.

RS.100 per season for TV series

Davy, thanks for the heads up, Magnum my man you can rely on me PM me if u can

I didnt get any messages from you bro

• 2 months later...