• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Autolanka Mega Movie Thread

MasterDon

Watched "Escape Plan" (2013) last night. Stallone and Schwarzeneggar. It was a pretty good movie with a lot of surprises and action. Worth a watch.

Edited by Davy

Okay so I have to admit that I'm a sucker for prison movies. My favourite being Shawshank Redemption, I used to dig for prison movies and I think I liked pretty much all of the ones I've watched. This one "Law Abiding Citizen" is something I watched recently (No idea how I missed it, this being a movie from 2009). Most prison movies are about escaping or making your way through prison being the new "fish", this is quite different from them. Enjoy!

Law Abiding Citizen (2009) starring Jamie Foxx and Gerard Butler:

Edited by Davy

Right, so here's another prison movie I actually loved. Watched this twice back in the day and I certainly can watch it again. Superb story about a man who does not believe that his wife committed murder just because the evidence says so. And about his promise to her. One of the movies where you find yourself on the edge of the seat during the entire second half of it.

"The Next Three Days" (2010) Russel Crowe and Elizabeth Bank:

Edited by Davy

Watched "Escape Plan" (2013) last night. Stallone and Schwarzeneggar. It was a pretty good movie with a lot of surprises and action. Worth a watch.

I kinda like arnie's look in that. Got to watch that movie, but have to admit he is getting old for this kind of stuff, but Stallone on the other hand, seems still havent lost his touch.

Right, so here's another prison movie I actually loved. Watched this twice back in the day and I certainly can watch it again. Superb story about a man who does not believe that his wife committed murder just because the evidence says so. And about his promise to her. One of the movies where you find yourself on the edge of the seat during the entire second half of it.

"The Next Three Days" (2010) Russel Crowe and Elizabeth Bank:

Yup this one and Shawshank Redemption was superb movies and dont forget Prison break 1st season. That was a good prison series.

• Like 1

Ok - not a movie - a TV series...

BUT it's bl**dy awesome!!!

Sherlock TV series by BBC...

Anyone who watched all 09 episodes??

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b00t4pgh

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b018ttws/episodes/guide

thepiratebay has got all the episodes, HDTV quality.

Ok - not a movie - a TV series...

BUT it's bl**dy awesome!!!

Sherlock TV series by BBC...

Anyone who watched all 09 episodes??

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b00t4pgh'>http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b00t4pgh

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b018ttws/episodes/guide'>http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b018ttws/episodes/guide

thepiratebay has got all the episodes, HDTV quality.

Awesome doesn't begin to describe it. That last episode... My god what a roller coaster! I was in clinical shock!!

Yes yes great series,,,

But I have to say this before some asshat comes along and ruins it.... DO NOT POST SPOILERS OR DISCUSS MAJOR PLOT POINTS!!!...Some of us haven't seen the newer episodes.

There was a Christmas mini-episode before the new series began.

Edited by MasterDon

Watched the Australian movie "RED DOG" today.

A sentimental Australian family film based-on-a-true-story. A tale of adventure, love and lasting friendship with a wandering, dust-covered Kelpie.

A must see for dog lovers.

Yes yes great series,,,

But I have to say this before some asshat comes along and ruins it.... DO NOT POST SPOILERS OR DISCUSS MAJOR PLOT POINTS!!!...Some of us haven't seen the newer episodes.

There was a Christmas mini-episode before the new series began.

I concur, I'm waiting for the whole thing to watch marathon style so not seen it yet either.

watch, if you haven't, the youtube channel "honest trailers" they have ne for twilight too.

you will, i warn you, die laughing. watch hobbit too. lol

ahahah watched a whole series of them just now...epic!..lol

seriouly dude wtf.The girl's lover cant get her so he dates her daughter.pedo to the max..jeeze and when the epic final battle comes it was all a...arrrghhh!

People say the books are worse.I can't imagine how.

Edited by MasterDon

Was forced to watch Twilight Breaking dawn 2....Somebody please kill me now.

LOL. I have been in the same situation. My wife loves it. Was forced to watch the final one of the series, 3? 4? whatever. Thank god the series is over, one of the worst movies I've ever watched.

Hope this wont be a spoiler, I like this quote from the movie: escape plan, by the prison doc:

"doctors that may know,

prescribe medicines of which they know little,
to cure diseases which they know less,

and of whom they know nothing at all."

and I love the actor who plays that role.

• Like 1