• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Autolanka Mega Movie Thread

MasterDon

Guys did anyone download the movie "RUSH" it has been three months but still coudnt find a proper 720p copy.....plz drop a torrents link if u guys find out

no luck machan.. checked for it yesterday, u might have to wait another month or 2 for the proper copy..

I watched Prisoners reccomended by abcjayasinghe.It's almost 3hrs long but good movie.Watch it if you like gloomy,slow paced thrillers.

Also watch The Losers'.It's a few years old but a great action flick with a few twists I never saw coming.

They are showing the movie rush on Derana TV. Cant remember when.

WHAAAAT? Details please! I saw it at the theatre and it was good. I'm not one to compliment slews of new Hollywood flicks, but this was OK. (The best new movies I enjoyed at the theatre were the Expendables and the Expendables 2!)

Edited by Jaliya48
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Is this Game of Thrones malarky worth getting in to? I was given a season 1&2 box set for Christmas.Watched the first episode and saw a lot of boobs but the story didn't really get me going...And I usually like these medieval type movies/tv shows...Does it get better?Worth wasting my holiday on this?