• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Autolanka Mega Movie Thread

MasterDon

My all time favorite is Jim Carrey's "The Mask". Practically I'll watch anything if Jim Carrey is on it. Been waiting for the "Dumb and Dumber to" also. :smilie_liebe9:

Apart from those, these are the movies I could watch over & Over again.

Law Abiding Citizen

the Green Mile

The Terminal

Django Unchained

John Q

De ja vu

Perfume

The Illusionist

Pulp Fiction

Thaare Sameen Par

3 Idiots

Koyla

Dostana

Vinnaythandi Waruwaya

and the list goes on and on...

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Dawn of the planet of the apes was indeed very nice! The apes had more character than Megan Fox did in turtles. Turtles was a fun watch but didn't have anything memorable. Dracula untold was nicely done too. Not the average vampire piece by a long shot. I'm looking forward to Interstellar. First impressions are very positive!

• Like 1

Dawn of the planet of the apes was indeed very nice! The apes had more character than Megan Fox did in turtles. Turtles was a fun watch but didn't have anything memorable. Dracula untold was nicely done too. Not the average vampire piece by a long shot. I'm looking forward to Interstellar. First impressions are very positive!

+1 Interstellar

• 3 weeks later...

Slow movie, takes some time to process. Not for everyone :) I liked it though. My friend who went with me fell asleep.

Slow movie, takes some time to process. Not for everyone :) I liked it though. My friend who went with me fell asleep.

I think Apes was the best movie of the year for me. I didn't feel it was slow. I thought it was paced perfectly for what it was trying to say.

• 2 weeks later...
Apes was great, all the previous movies are starting to make sense now.

Just watched Maze Runner, first half was good, but the plot could have been better.

Maze Runner was like a total let down, just another post apocalyptic, teen spirit type deal which had way too little story for a single movie.

• 2 weeks later...
Anyone watched this?

Yep, soon as the torrent came out a couple of days back - the hype with the hack and all made me curious.

If you like satire and liked stuff like the Pineapple Express, you'll enjoy it. It's funny enough anyways but no where close to the uproar caused by the hack and threats to the cinemas. Sony would be really thankful to the hackers and their threats I guess ...

• 2 weeks later...