• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Autolanka Mega Movie Thread

MasterDon

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
The Terminal

After arriving at New York's JFK airport, Viktor Navorski (Hanks) gets unwittingly caught in bureaucratic glitches that make it impossible for him to return to his home country or enter the U.S. Now, caught up in the richly complex and amusing world inside the airport, Viktor makes friends, gets a job, finds romance and ultimately discovers America itself.

The Edge of Tomorrow: Good movie IMO after quite a while. Apocalypse, Time Travel, Alien Invasion in one great action packed movie. Loved every minute of it from start to end. I shouldn't spoil it by saying more.

Here's the trailer:

Edited by Davy
  • Like 1

Thumbs up from me too for The Terminal,Edge of Tomorrow and Rush...All worth a watch.

If you liked the plot of Edge of Tomorrow check out Ground Hog Day.

And How to train a Dragon 2 was excellant.Not good as the first one but still better than the over-hyped Frozen.

The Edge of Tomorrow: Good movie IMO after quite a while. Apocalypse, Time Travel, Alien Invasion in one great action packed movie. Loved every minute of it from start to end. I shouldn't spoil it by saying more.

Here's the trailer:

Any good torrent links for this?

Any good torrent links for this?

Yes, there are good torrents, but AutoLanka is not the place to share them. Quoting a previous post of mine:

On a different but related note, I think sharing torrent links here can get the forum also into trouble. I think this thread should be used purely for the purpose MasterDon created it which is to discuss and share what good movies are out there. Just my 2 cents.

What Davy says makes sense.We don't wanna get AL admin in trouble for us posting links to pirated content.Let's keep the torrent links to PMs or just give hints on what to search for on torrent sites....

Obviously buy legal copies whenever possible and support the artists...Though sadly the legal options are either very limited,impractical or even non existent for us in SL.

Edited by MasterDon

Here's the trailer:

Great Movie. Little similar to Source Code.

X-Men: Days of Future Past

Watched this a couple of days back and I think it has become my favourite in the sries because this movie opens up a new "time line" for more great X-Men movies. Most of the movie takes place back in 1973, when Wolverine is sent back through time to undo the mistakes both humans and mutants have made in the past, which has lead them to a never ending war. Good movie.

Edited by Davy

I'm probably late to the party but in case someone was waiting for them, Age of Extinction, Edge of tomorrow and Days of Future past can be torrented now in 720p or 1080p.

Watched Transformers : Age of Extinction a few days back (I missed watching it in the cinema :(), and it was way better than Dark of the Moon. Felt that Mark Whalberg is much better suited for the main character than Shia Labeouf. Miss some of the old characters like Tyrese Gibson though.

Watched Transformers : Age of Extinction a few days back (I missed watching it in the cinema :(), and it was way better than Dark of the Moon. Felt that Mark Whalberg is much better suited for the main character than Shia Labeouf. Miss some of the old characters like Tyrese Gibson though.

I actually prefer to watch movies like this at home with headphones on :) I hate not being able to rewind to re watch certain portions and having kids scream in between. I normally wait for a high res version to come out. These three I kind of bump into at once.

• Like 1

I actually prefer to watch movies like this at home with headphones on :)I hate not being able to rewind to re watch certain portions and having kids scream in between. I normally wait for a high res version to come out. These three I kind of bump into at once.

+1 for that :)

X-Men: Days of Future Past

Watched this a couple of days back and I think it has become my favourite in the sries because this movie opens up a new "time line" for more great X-Men movies. Most of the movie takes place back in 1973, when Wolverine is sent back through time to undo the mistakes both humans and mutants have made in the past, which has lead them to a never ending war. Good movie.

Watched this.Thanks!...And I agree.It was awesome.The story is very complicated with the time travel and everything but they handled it beautifully.This sets things up nicely for Apocalypse....As with every Marvel movie watch it till the credits end.

I just wish they incorporated the cartoon theme song in to the movies...lol...It was and still is epic!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wZAhqEiq4cA

• Like 1

Watched this.Thanks!...And I agree.It was awesome.The story is very complicated with the time travel and everything but they handled it beautifully.This sets things up nicely for Apocalypse....As with every Marvel movie watch it till the credits end.

I just wish they incorporated the cartoon theme song in to the movies...lol...It was and still is epic!

:D Yeah. Some cartoon theme songs are pretty cool still. Even the Ninja Turtles movie (the new one) should have had the theme song from the cartoon.

I got goosebumps at 0:45 when the theme song starts!

Edited by Davy

I know I'm late to the party but I recently watched the first three Indiana Jones films.Do watch if you haven't already.I was in for a shock when I was watching the second film,Temple of Doom,cos in a few scenes the native villagers were speaking Sinhalese!...Wikipedia tells me it was partly filmed here and most of the extras were Sri Lanken!..who knew.

Heres a pic of Harrison Ford arriving at BIA for shooting.Steven Spielberg and George Lucas were here too!

u8XTsEzl.jpg

I was in for a shock when I was watching the second film,Temple of Doom,cos in a few scenes the native villagers were speaking Sinhalese!...Wikipedia tells me it was partly filmed here and most of the extras were Sri Lanken!..who knew.

Heres a pic of Harrison Ford arriving at BIA for shooting.Steven Spielberg and George Lucas were here too!

u8XTsEzl.jpg

Yes I can remember Mrs. Denawaka Hamine was there too. Nice Film, good find MD.

Just watched Coherence, mind blowing, but imo could have been better.

Watched Transfomers 4...OK movie the visual effects were amazing and Mark Wahlberg was way better than that Shia guy...but otherwise the plot and acting was rubbish and it was too long.I fell asleep twice....but worth a watch just for the effects and them Dino Transformers.

Yes I can remember Mrs. Denawaka Hamine was there too. Nice Film, good find MD.

The napuru aaththamma from Amba Yaluwo is in it too..