• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Sri Lanka Classic Car Thread

Dinukap4

Isuzu Florian

485279_10200440290468206_1266119439_n.jp

579632_10200440290068196_386059661_n.jpg

Isuzu Florian : What a superb car ? My father used one as his official vehicle in 1984-1986. (31 Sri xxxx)

Sadly this car is modified with Trad Sunny front bumper and rear lights.

In original condition, there was a flap with Isuzu logo between left and right rear tail lights. You have to pull the flap to reach to fuel tank opening. Very difficult to guess or find the fuel tank opening, if you don't know it.

See how beautiful this model when it was in original condition. (A photo from the net)

isuzu_florian_1979.jpg

Isuzu Florian : What a superb car ? My father used one as his official vehicle in 1984-1986. (31 Sri xxxx)

Sadly this car is modified with Trad Sunny front bumper and rear lights.

In original condition, there was a flap with Isuzu logo between left and right rear tail lights. You have to pull the flap to reach to fuel tank opening. Very difficult to guess or find the fuel tank opening, if you don't know it.

See how beautiful this model when it was in original condition. (A photo from the net)

yea mate. this one is sadly not well maintained. cant blame him since parts for this model is hard to find, (though the owner is a garage 'owner')

I have seen an actual impala for sale in [email protected] there are more in SL.

yea, think supra ones inquired about it, had a diesel conversion done if i remember

Would it be too difficult to source an original engine for it? AFAIK, the Impala was quite a popular car in India as well so chances are u might even find an engine over there...

as i remember the owner had the original engine laying around in his house as well.

Hope the buyer gets rid of those stupid alloys, seats, wing mirrors and the hanging cooler

Well somebody will have to find the original wheels, mirrors and seats for that to happen!

As for the cooler in a Sri Lankan context it can almost be forgiven!

found a bluebird truck in better nick on hit@d

If you are referring to the white one the seller's contact number is the same as the one for sale on AL :) so seems to be the same car, or it is a really ironic case of both of them thinking their's is the only car in the country :D. Can't see the number of the car to verify....maybe that is what the car used to look like before it was raped ?