• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Formula 1 - 2013

MasterDon

Ah, another F1 season. Hope its proves to be as thrilling as last year! Anyone got the opportunity to attend any races this year?

AL members can posibly organize an outing to Singapore or Delhi :D

is lewis hamilton the new "stig":) ,mized topgear so badly :(

The wait will be over soon eh? Although I don't think any current full time driver could be the stig.

Talking about Hamilton, Alonso says Hami is his main rival in 2013 ... as was in 2012 :D ... and a lot of other things.

Just hope that Ferrari will start positive and start on a high!

Edited by vishkid

http://www.planetf1.com/news/3213/8427818/Brawn-s-Mercedes-Future-Under-A-Cloud

Mercedes are trying to force out Brawn??...big mistake! oh and Glock and Kovalainen won't be in f1 next year as Marrussia and Caterham are looking for pay drivers

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7-WZsF4F6Y4

Edited by MasterDon

Fernando has decided to forego the Jerez test. So it will be Felipe driving the car first, with a day for Pedro while Fernado spends the time on physical conditioning.

A sign of Maranello think machine finally back on track?

Fernando has decided to forego the Jerez test. So it will be Felipe driving the car first, with a day for Pedro while Fernado spends the time on physical conditioning.

A sign of Maranello think machine finally back on track?

God I hope so...

Glad to see De larosa getting a go in a Ferrari.He is one of the best test drivers,right up there with the now retired Luca Badoer.These guys' technical input can be very valuable.Sadly their role has been made less necassary since the testing ban.

Looks like they are sticking with the step nose because it weighs less, for now at least.

Did anyone notice Kimi's car says "I'm sexy and I know it" on the side!!

Edited by Overdrive

E21 Pics - platypus bill is left uncovered, no huge changes immediately visible (to me):

quote]

Yup, Couldnt notice much of a difference between 2012 car and this, except they have added more red and the stepped-nose..

Doesn't look like nothing much is changing from 2012 for most cars. Then again, no significant rules changed, so it's to be expected.

McLaren show of old cars (and was it the P1 that was in camo?) was nice ...

MP4-28:

BB7ycKgCcAAAg7j.jpg+large.jpg

• Like 1