• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

On 8/16/2018 at 12:54 PM, Abdul Aziz said:

Well I don't intend to design cars, I though the knowledge that I'd from such a course would help me fix and/or modify cars.

That sounds very fun and risky at the same time. if you don't know what you are doing you can easily make a post-2000  car un-movable(Immobilizer,Tuning Protection,and 100s of other verification steps that happen from the few seconds betweeen IG ON  to Engine Start and vice versa)

I think for your purpose you need to visit a proper Auto-technician course, and a few years  internship at a Workshop. Once you have a solid base about system level, you can understand information from many forums available on internet with customization infos depending on what you plan to do.

Yes, no body will call you an "Engineer" but why should you care s long as you are an expert at what you do and like it.

On 5/29/2018 at 8:00 AM, Davy said:

You should be able to get more information if you search online and in the links provided by others above. Even German Tech have full time and part time diplomas starting from the very basics. If you plan on going all the way up to getting a bachelor's degree, then make sure you follow the correct courses in order to get exceptions to follow the degree, as there are entry qualifications you must satisfy. 

If  you're willing to go overseas to study, then the options are endless.

On 5/29/2018 at 8:00 AM, Davy said:

You should be able to get more information if you search online and in the links provided by others above. Even German Tech have full time and part time diplomas starting from the very basics. If you plan on going all the way up to getting a bachelor's degree, then make sure you follow the correct courses in order to get exceptions to follow the degree, as there are entry qualifications you must satisfy. 

If  you're willing to go overseas to study, then the options are endless.

Im new to this forum.i want to know what are the paths available for automobile engineer who complete the hnd in government advance technological institute.im studying mechanical engineering in ati labuduwa.can i know salary rates for automobile engineers.and job market? 

On 3/12/2019 at 11:54 PM, Randyo said:

Im new to this forum.i want to know what are the paths available for automobile engineer who complete the hnd in government advance technological institute.im studying mechanical engineering in ati labuduwa.can i know salary rates for automobile engineers.and job market? 

If you want to go to the degree level you can do further studies in ICBT automobile engineering. Nowadays there are many places that offer Automobile engineering courses, so search for a bit. While you are completing the degree you can do a part time course in the German Tech in katubedda for enhancing your practical skills.

Job market here is not that great when compared to fields like electronic, civil engineering fields. Also don’t expect higher salariy level at the beginning. Make sure you gain all the skills and experiences required for the job in the first few years regardless of the salary. While doing the job, slowly gain qualifications to go abroad. That’s the best thing you can do. Again I would like to remind you that “do not care about the salary” in the first few years.