• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

121 Vs. Axio(Performance)

alpha17

Hi guys,

I'M SORRY FOR CONDEMING THE FORUM EARLIER!

i want to know what's best in performance(1.5l) and others

-fuel consumption

-interior quality

its been a major problem that i had during the past few months,but i couldn't get a fixed answer.i also checked the earlier post and i couldn't clearly find an answer,coz some says gud and some says bad.

both 121 and axio 1.5l versions have same NZ FE1 engine so power is same but in the auto versions the 121 has 4 speed auto and the axio has a CVT tranny. so axio should do better mileage and bit better performance but very small difference. but because of more weight the performance is same. interior quality wise. axio would be better i guess. but both have same features and stuff so thats also marginal.. fuel economy both are same for average driver and between 9-14kmpl i would suggest a 121 bcz u will be getting almost everything as axio except for the new shell... and this is not comparing with the export 121 LX or XLi. only JDM models bcz export models are bit heavier but more performance tuned with lower FE and most have no airbags but have 4 wheel disks which JDM versions doesnt have.

This is serious,and not a joke guys.plz leave a true comment

I am serious, and true story. I had a 121, it kicked ass.. it was so good that when the lights if a Honda is parked next to me and we take off and his VTEC kicks in yo, I also fly...teh 121 is so good, it also kicks in it's VVTi and and get 18kmpls also... how is that.. cool. but cheap!

Edited by VVTi

I think what all the other sarcastic people are trying to tell you is, you don't try buy a Corolla (in whatever name they sell it) while having delusions about its "performance". Specially when you are looking at a 1.5l. This is just an A-to-B car.

Interior quality and fuel consumption is a fair enough question to have, tho I'm sure the fuel consumption thing has been discussed to death already.