• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Civic Eg4 Jdm Spec'd

civic eg4

Don't bother with explaning it to these stoog's frank.they'll never agree with you trust me :) "they think that there opinion is the right one" . they just keep on going on a rant and bullying people around, this car forum is a no go for a real enthusiast, just for ones who are opinionated stoog's

Son, you are skating on very, and I mean VERY thin ice here, If you don't like it, please feel free to go haunt some other forum. If you're going to stay, pay some attention to the advice given above and chill out. Like I said above, enthusiasm is always appreciated here, it's attitude that isn't.

Son, you are skating on very, and I mean VERY thin ice here, If you don't like it, please feel free to go haunt some other forum. If you're going to stay, pay some attention to the advice given above and chill out. Like I said above, enthusiasm is always appreciated here, it's attitude that isn't.

did you just get the personal email i sent you?. it tells you how I feel about you lot and what needs to be done...

So the OP is enthusiastic about his car - and why not? It's a civic, and I'm sure a lot of people on this forum 'cut their teeth' with EG8s and EK3s. Heck, I loved my first civic and I can empathize with the OP.

Who says that we can only be enthusiastic about supercars? Why can't we gush about an ordinary toyota corolla or nissan sunny? To call an older or less powerful car a 'sh*t box' or 'shopping cart' is to diss the people who cannot afford expensive vehicles. All cars, like men, are not equal, but they are all equally cars.

PS: What is wrong with putting type-R badges on a 'normal' civic? It may be 'ricey', but it hurts no one. I think the type-r -especially the EK9 or DC2- is a car every car could aspire to be.

Aand in sweeps the internet white knight to defend the honor of the noobs. Do try and keep up, no one said there was anything wrong with the enthusiasm, if there was, no one on would be on this forum in the first place since none of us have supercars. The kid was being trolled and he choose to make a scene of it, which is not smart.

Ok done, the OP has decided that he doesn't want to play nice and chose to insult the mods and the forum via PM. You get banned around here for that.

Thats it for this useless thread as well... locked.

Edited by Supra_Natural