• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Civic Eg4 Jdm Spec'd

civic eg4

There are about 5 or 6 cars here,I'm not sure exactly how many.Honda experts will know for sure.Yes they are Caldina gt headlights,I didn't like the originals...I actually like the rice so the bodykit will stay and so will the wheels as I already spent a packet getting these O.Z Fittipaldi 18s...

well your car is much much... better when compared to this,

http://www.autolanka.com/ad.asp?ID=106401

look at the hideous spoiler and those exhaust (doesnt look like they are even welded in lol). I'm suprised the caldina lights fitted in perfectly onto your sol, did u do any mods when fitting it?

Picture update******

VTECH brothers meet up :) this picture was taken a while ago (the prius sticker is not on and the drift toy was more of a plush toy loool) the car was parked down at my university and both cars were gathering quite a bit of attention from the by passers :) the other civic was of the exact same series, the owner had changed the interior, added recaro bucket seats and a Type r steering wheel. the body was sprayed jet black in color (even though there were some areas in the roof that was sunburnt :( ) his car was still higher than mine i think his was sitting on stock shocks (you can imagine how low my baby really is :) )

enjoy guys!

imag00336.jpg

Nice car. Please post some good pictures. Did you tint the image before posting?

Nice. never let a Honda go to rust :( . you shipping it back to sri lanka for restoration of doing it over in england?. I'll be sure to follow that thread if it gets created one day :)

Would love to ship it here, but its 24 years old now, would be near impossible to get it past customs. :(

Would love to ship it here, but its 24 years old now, would be near impossible to get it past customs. :(

awww true :( is there a way of bringing it in spares maybe and then put it all back together and get it registered over in sri lanka (I know it might take a lot of time and money but is there a possibility?)

Edited by civic eg4

awww true :( is there a way of bringing it in spares maybe and then put it all back together and get it registered over in sri lanka (I know it might take a lot of time and money but its there a possibility?)

Unless its cut in half and then brought down, registered with another book etc etc. Highly Illegal and highly dangerous. :/

Unless its cut in half and then brought down, registered with another book etc etc. Highly Illegal and highly dangerous. :/

I see, imports laws to bring down a used import to sri lanka are tougher than the ones we have down here lol

Once your Type r integra is done get JDM NHRA tow hook decal like in my civic which is a must have for track days. (Hope you'll be seeing and setting some awesome track times in that beast :) ) and don't forget the prius hating decal lool (downshift at every traffic light when a prius pulls up)I'll link you up to ebay you can buy them from there :)

Track days and stickers? Sorry, but that ruins the thread. Anyway would like to see more pics of your car :)

Track days and stickers? Sorry, but that ruins the thread. Anyway would like to see more pics of your car :)

lol these aren't decals that you find in your local sticker shop, we are talking about NHRA approved decals, well down here if your car needs to be on the track those 'TOW' decals are a must :)

yeah sure will update more pics soon :)

Edited by civic eg4

lol these aren't decals that you find in your local sticker shop, we are talking about NHRA approved decals, well down here if your car needs to be on the track those 'TOW' decals are a must :)

Ohh ok. Anyways I was thinking like what's the point of having those stickers here..

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="civic eg4" data-cid="230013" data-time="1358068936"><p>

<br />

well yeah that decal can be real handy when the tow truck comes to pick you up when in an accident in the tracks :(</p></blockquote>

I AM getting a tow hook, however. Regardless of the decals ;)

do you know the minimum acceptable age for a used car to be imported to sri lanka?

You mean maximum acceptable age ;)

as posted earlier it is 2; but if you are a Sri Lankan living abroad for employment and can show you have sent funds to SL+employment status; you can bring the car you used abroad provided that

- the car is 5 years or less in age if you owned it for a minimum of 1 year

OR

- the car is 10 (or is it 8 ?) years or less if you owned it for a minimum of 3 years.

You mean maximum acceptable age ;)

as posted earlier it is 2; but if you are a Sri Lankan living abroad for employment and can show you have sent funds to SL+employment status; you can bring the car you used abroad provided that

- the car is 5 years or less in age if you owned it for a minimum of 1 year

OR

- the car is 10 (or is it 8 ?) years or less if you owned it for a minimum of 3 years.

cheers for the info buddy :) . I'm a dual citizen, so is there any tax benefits for dual citizens when bringing down the car I use here( without tax or with a minimum tax) one day over to sri lanka for my own personal use?

Edited by civic eg4

Honda's are for ricers and posers...real men drive Corrollas!!!

Amen to that. If it wasnt for fast and the furious these choo kollas would be stickering up daddy's corolla instead of buying a Honda. they are defa Maxxa posers!

Picture update******

VTECH brothers meet up :) this picture was taken a while ago (the prius sticker is not on and the drift toy was more of a plush toy loool) the car was parked down at my university and both cars were gathering quite a bit of attention from the by passers :) the other civic was of the exact same series, the owner had changed the interior, added recaro bucket seats and a Type r steering wheel. the body was sprayed jet black in color (even though there were some areas in the roof that was sunburnt :( ) his car was still higher than mine i think his was sitting on stock shocks (you can imagine how low my baby really is :) )

enjoy guys!

imag00336.jpg

Nice car. Please post some good pictures. Did you tint the image before posting?

Yep, cos it take a lot of photoshop to make a grandpa's retirement Honda look good.

yeah sure will update more pics soon :)

So why are they a 'must'?

cheers for the info buddy :) . I'm a dual citizen, so is there any tax benefits for dual citizens when bringing down the car I use here( without tax or with a minimum tax) one day over to sri lanka for my own personal use?

apoo.. dual citizen eh.. maxxa chater...

You betray our country and go try to become a white-man and now you want to import a car tax free? I think the customs procedure for this case is the "nawila waren" permit.

well your car is much much... better when compared to this,

http://www.autolanka.com/ad.asp?ID=106401

What?...How dare you!!!!!!!!...That car belongs to a very dear friend of mine.I'll have you know that car is a beast.Itz pumping out 450BHP at the front wheels.and he has a imported piston too.This one time he let me borrow his stud bar and Greddy exhaust and my car's BHP was increased too....Anyway it should be be easily able to smoke that shitty little shopping trolley you call a car.infact you sissy little hatchback isn't even in the same league as the great legendary CRXs....

Ah Dual citizen.. that explains it.

WTF???? You leave the country, get yourself a Dual citizenship. Pay no Tax, and then wants us tax payers to fund your tax free car??/

What value are you bringing to this country??

Ah Dual citizen.. that explains it.

WTF???? You leave the country, get yourself a Dual citizenship. Pay no Tax, and then wants us tax payers to fund your tax free car??/

What value are you bringing to this country??

ummm...the car would be used for spares not used as a daily grocery getter ...and who said about using your tax money to fund it, pretty sure..no hundred percent sure that I won't be needing yours or anyones else's tax money to pay for my things :)

For you info we have payed more taxes than you would in your life time :) . don't judge every sri lankan who has a dual citzenship as traitors....just because you havent got one for yourself doesn't give you the right to go judging and hating against the ones who have their dual citizenships

Amen to that. If it wasnt for fast and the furious these choo kollas would be stickering up daddy's corolla instead of buying a Honda. they are defa Maxxa posers!

Says you sir who hasn't got the money to buy a car..... I rest my case :)