• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Civic Eg4 Jdm Spec'd

civic eg4

Well that sir is your opinion :) keep thinking of how "real men" drive corolla's lol. Got nothing against a good old corolla. But saying Honda's for ricers and posers..... I think many people will disagree with you for that down here at the AL forum :)

Edited by civic eg4

Picture update******

VTECH brothers meet up :) this picture was taken a while ago (the prius sticker is not on and the drift toy was more of a plush toy loool) the car was parked down at my university and both cars were gathering quite a bit of attention from the by passers :) the other civic was of the exact same series, the owner had changed the interior, added recaro bucket seats and a Type r steering wheel. the body was sprayed jet black in color (even though there were some areas in the roof that was sunburnt :( ) his car was still higher than mine i think his was sitting on stock shocks (you can imagine how low my baby really is :) )

enjoy guys!

Edited by civic eg4

There's far too many typos in that last one. Hope you got what I was trying to say!!

And MD is pulling your leg. He has a del sol. He's not one to talk ;)

Yeah got what you were trying to say cheers buddy :) ohh so MD deep down is a honda lover as well. gotta love the honda's ay komis ;)

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="civic eg4" data-cid="229956" data-time="1358007470"><p>

<br />

Yeah got what you were trying to say cheers buddy :) ohh so MD deep down is a honda lover as well. gotta love the honda's ay komis ;)</p></blockquote>

It's sad to see what the local faggots do with Hondas men. MD is not far off. 95% of them are posers with beat barrels and type r stickers.

The few enthusiasts like us keep the flames alight.

To me there's no motor that comes close to perfection as the B series.

• Like 1

It's sad to see what the local faggots do with Hondas men. MD is not far off. 95% of them are posers with beat barrels and type r stickers.

Sad to hear about that :( Honda's are JDM muscle,they should be loved and cared for not destroyed with hideous modifications, sad to hear MD's wrecking his sol with bad mods :( if properly tuned the sol can be a good track/street car any day

Edited by civic eg4

Once your Type r integra is done get JDM NHRA tow hook decal like in my civic which is a must have for track days. (Hope you'll be seeing and setting some awesome track times in that beast :) ) and don't forget the prius hating decal lool (downshift at every traffic light when a prius pulls up)I'll link you up to ebay you can buy them from there :)

hmmmm...sorry to hear that I do not meet your standards for Honda ownership.us poor buggers no.

@jaliya...I have a Corolla wagon also ;)

Sad to hear about that :( Honda's are JDM muscle,they should be loved and cared for not destroyed with hideous modifications, sad to hear MD's wrecking his sol with bad mods :( if properly tuned the sol can be a good track/street car any day

No dude you're living in a dream world.all Hondas are damn slow even with your mods like type r badges and tow hooks.You should sell your car,work harder,save up and buy a Subaru.

No dude you're living in a dream world.all Hondas are damn slow even with your mods like type r badges and tow hooks.You should sell your car,work harder,save up and buy a Subaru.

Ohh am i living in a dream world MD? Honda's are slow are they? says you who has wrecked his sol with hideous ricer mods :) don't blame the car or its make ,while you sir have ruined your de sol with those crappy mods. You should probably decide on selling your de sol to some one who actually has a greater passion for Honda's than you do (currently looks like you don't have any lol). I'd stick with Honda for a long time to come :)

• Like 1

Ohh am i living in a dream world MD? Honda's are slow are they? says you who has wrecked his sol with hideous ricer mods :) don't blame the car or its make ,while you sir have ruined your de sol with those crappy mods. You should probably decide on selling your de sol to some one who actually has a greater passion for Honda's than you do (currently looks like you don't have any lol). I'd stick with Honda for a long time to come :)

easy fella.I mean no disrespect to you or your shitty car. :) I was like you sometime back,I thought Hondas were the best and that vtec was awesome when it kicked in yo.but then I saw the light....sad thing is Subaru owners refuse to sell me their car because my current car is a Honda,they say I am unworthy to own even the basic model imprezza just cos I own a stupid Honda.

• Like 1

easy fella.I mean no disrespect to you or your shitty car. :) I was like you sometime back,I thought Hondas were the best and that vtec was awesome when it kicked in yo.but then I saw the light....sad thing is Subaru owners refuse to sell me their car because my current car is a Honda,they say I am unworthy to own even the basic model imprezza just cos I own a stupid Honda.

well you just went all disrespectful right now calling my car shitty, it might be a shitbox for a Di**head like you but there are people in this forum who loves this car and has a respect for Hondas. you are right you're better off selling your de sol to some one who appreciates it more than you ever would. I don't really know your Subaru mates who you have been talking to lol, who really cant be your mates because they think you are unworthy lol. hope you have fun with your impreza buddy :)

Nice beemer you got there I saw the paint job and the mods done to the lights looks good buddy :) by the way hows that Accord that you own going?

Don't wanna get caught in the cross fire, but hey, might as well answer your question, hehe.

The accord is still in England, and doesn't get used at all anymore. Plan (read wishful thinking) is to some day restore it to its former glory as it has more sentimental value than anything, but yeah, if I ever do get round to that there will be a seperate thread created. :)

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="civic eg4" data-cid="229962" data-time="1358010008"><p>

<br />

Once your Type r integra is done get JDM NHRA tow hook decal like in my civic which is a must have for track days. (Hope you'll be seeing and setting some awesome track times in that beast :) ) and don't forget the prius hating decal lool (downshift at every traffic light when a prius pulls up)I'll link you up to ebay you can buy them from there :)</p></blockquote>

*-facepalm-*

Holy crap kid I never said MD was ruining his sol! You really should go through his posts to see the kind of man he is! That sol couldn't be in a better place!!!

Holy f**cking shit!! That was another typo!! Oh my god masterdon I'm am truly truly sorry!! Machan my iPhone is trying to kill me!

Ado that should not have read "md is one"

Guys, please chill! THIS IS ALL MY FAULT!!

If you wanna fight over this the both of you are welcome to come here and slap me instead

I'm turning autocorrect off! Mona H*th***k da yako mey???

• Like 1

Holy f**cking shit!! That was another typo!! Oh my god masterdon I'm am truly truly sorry!! Machan my iPhone is trying to kill me!

Ado that should not have read "md is one"

Guys, please chill! THIS IS ALL MY FAULT!!

If you wanna fight over this the both of you are welcome to come here and slap me instead

I'm turning autocorrect off! Mona H*th***k da yako mey???

well auto correct took this thread a wrong way lol. I do apologise if I have hurt you in anyway MD, we happen to be all honda enthusiast at the end of the day. Well lets get back to what this thread and forum is really about loving Hondas and EG's :) . I'm off to get some new pics off my baby and expect new pics upload guys :)

No need slapping for you Komis, put your heart and soul onto that integra (as you are doing now) and get that beast ready asap :)

Don't wanna get caught in the cross fire, but hey, might as well answer your question, hehe.

The accord is still in England, and doesn't get used at all anymore. Plan (read wishful thinking) is to some day restore it to its former glory as it has more sentimental value than anything, but yeah, if I ever do get round to that there will be a seperate thread created. :)

Nice. never let a Honda go to rust :( . you shipping it back to sri lanka for restoration of doing it over in england?. I'll be sure to follow that thread if it gets created one day :)

ok ok everythings cool...Apologies for the trolling..

since it came up,heres my Sol...it is indeed a rice bucket with zero performance mods,

kYoOr.jpg

Ohh cool like the black color on it :) are sol's hard to find in sri lanka (havent seen many advertised for sale) bet those headlights are angel lights am I right? looks like the ones off a 98 caldina gt-t. nice car dude it doesn't look riced up that much (maybe take off the bodykit and it'll be ok :) ) and maybe change the rims to BBS's or volks and you'd have nice sol

Edited by civic eg4

Ohh cool like the black color on it :) are sol's hard to find in sri lanka (havent seen many advertised for sale) bet those headlights are angel lights am I right? looks like the ones off a 98 caldina gt-t. nice car dude it doesn't look riced up that much (maybe take off the bodykit and it'll be ok :) ) and maybe change the rims to BBS's or volks and you'd have nice sol

There are about 5 or 6 cars here,I'm not sure exactly how many.Honda experts will know for sure.Yes they are Caldina gt headlights,I didn't like the originals...I actually like the rice so the bodykit will stay and so will the wheels as I already spent a packet getting these O.Z Fittipaldi 18s...