• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Civic Eg4 Jdm Spec'd

civic eg4

Oh dear... says a P Plater.... :) Well, if it was up to me, I would intercept all Dual citizens at the air bridge and push them off the door and see if they survive the landing on the tarmac... if they do... they can enter the country... :)

For me there is only one country and one nationality. No splitting my allegiances in the middle.

tax money problem arises when you bring some trash can tax free, GOSL has to compensate the loss by adding it to some poor SOB.

Just because you have't got the privileage to hold a dual citizenship, dont go hating against the one's who do."don't the player the game..."

Picture update******

VTECH brothers meet up :) this picture was taken a while ago (the prius sticker is not on and the drift toy was more of a plush toy loool) the car was parked down at my university and both cars were gathering quite a bit of attention from the by passers :) the other civic was of the exact same series, the owner had changed the interior, added recaro bucket seats and a Type r steering wheel. the body was sprayed jet black in color (even though there were some areas in the roof that was sunburnt :( ) his car was still higher than mine i think his was sitting on stock shocks (you can imagine how low my baby really is :) )

enjoy guys!

imag00336.jpg

Pic update*****

I found the original picture that was of the two civic's I uploaded few days ago, you can see how much little parking space both cars need lol, there tiny compared to the two hyundai's by the side

originalki.jpg

You said that the picture was taken a while ago, but the file date of the picture is 9/17/2012 :unsure: What happened to those nice stickers? and why did you photoshop "tow" sticker ?

Just because you have't got the privileage to hold a dual citizenship, dont go hating against the one's who do."don't the player the game..."

A privilege? Seriously??? I am privileged enough to hold one citizenship, of the country I was born in to.

No need for another one... Pee Plater... :)

How old are you, bTW?

A privilege? Seriously??? I am privileged enough to hold one citizenship, of the country I was born in to.

How old are you, bTW?

If so keep your mouth shut and stop hating against dual citizens and terming them as "boat people" if i was a boat person would you really think sri lanka would give me the privileage to hold a dual citizenship? my age shouldn't be a concern for you....

Edited by civic eg4

Pic update*****

I found the original picture that was of the two civic's I uploaded few days ago, you can see how much little parking space both cars need lol, there tiny compared to the two hyundai's by the side

originalki.jpg

to be honest it aint that low. i wouldnt call that low at all

to be honest it aint that low. i wouldnt call that low at all

Exactly, that ain't low at all compared to Magnum's Altima. He cannot even fix mud flaps. That's what you call "Low"

the hell my corona on my signature looks lower than this bitch-please.png?v0

Edited by Schiffer

If so keep your mouth shut and stop hating against dual citizens and terming them as "boat people" if i was a boat person would you really think sri lanka would give me the privileage to hold a dual citizenship? my age shouldn't be a concern for you....

Push comes to shove and some day SL has some conflict wth Australia you'll probably deny any connection to SL and turn into one of them "watZ upZ mate" kalu suddas delivering newspapers in his 20year old rust bucket shouting vtec yoooooooo...

How old are you, bTW?

He recently turned 19... and he's unemployed, yet asks others to get jobs... ahh the irony.. and apparently has paid more taxes in sri lanka than a sri lankan would in his entire life. <<major fart>>

Edited by Watchman

Push comes to shove and some day SL has some conflict wth Australia you'll probably deny any connection to SL and turn into one of them "watZ upZ mate" kalu suddas delivering newspapers in his 20year old rust bucket shouting vtec yoooooooo...

He recently turned 19... and he's unemployed, yet asks others to get jobs... ahh the irony.. and apparently has paid more taxes in sri lanka than a sri lankan would in his entire life. <<major fart>>

just remember this buddy foreign income plays a large part in the country that you'll live in, part of that comes from our pockets. so if i were you i'd think twice before saying shit to people who pretty much play a large part in your economy. pull out on those foreign aids and foreign income you's would be having a hard time buddy....

p.s

You might need to improve on those creepy detective skills you got, because you got my age plus my employment status wrong :)

Edited by civic eg4

ohh and what about the prius hating sticker? lol. Yes i do downshift whenever I see a prius, prius drivers hate me lool :mosking: . The sticker would be good in sri lanka as well considering the amount of those hideous cars on the road.

ultimately we got a new member who knows everything and filled with strong attitudes :action-smiley-033: .

this is my first and last post under this thread. :zzz:

Heys guys,

I need help in finding an actual JDM parking decal for my car (the customs debadged it when it was imported :( ) I know you see these everywhere in sri lanka but where can I actually get one peel'd off from (without stealing from someone's car :mosking: )

gallery_26304_1336_68583.jpg

I might be a little late for this parade, but what kind of an inbred would go around searching for one of these Japanese stickers just to show off that he has a JDM car? In fact wouldn't it be better if the sticker wasn't there and people thought your car was brand new and not something a pointy eyed jap took a massive sashimi induced dump in? (no offense to all the other, more mentally sound, owners of used Japanese cars).

I might be a little late for this parade, but what kind of an inbred would go around searching for one of these Japanese stickers just to show off that he has a JDM car? In fact wouldn't it be better if the sticker wasn't there and people thought your car was brand new and not something a pointy eyed jap took a massive sashimi induced dump in? (no offense to all the other, more mentally sound, owners of used Japanese cars).

my rented maruti has a copy of this sticker on its rear window advertising the car rental place. nice touch!

just remember this buddy foreign income plays a large part in the country that you'll live in, part of that comes from our pockets. so if i were you i'd think twice before saying shit to people who pretty much play a large part in your economy. pull out on those foreign aids and foreign income you's would be having a hard time buddy....

p.s

You might need to improve on those creepy detective skills you got, because you got my age plus my employment status wrong :)

So its now "my economy" and "i'll be having a hard time".. Werent you a dual citizen and just as patriotic.. this is exactly what I was talking about.. throw some taxes and financial difficulties and you're suddenly Australasian.. You're no better than a prostitute who sells his body to the highest bidder. And take your whore money and stay there; dont bring your rust bucket to our country... And take your whore money and stay there; dont bring your rust bucket to our country... Anyway you're still a student so you're not contributing shit to the sri lankan economy. So go get that cup of STFU now.

As for my detective skills, the only reason it would be creepy to you is if it was true right. If it was as inacurate as you say it'll just be a bluff (not creepy).. Just because you hide behind a computer 1000s of miles away that doesnt mean people cant find you. Remember you're not the only sri lankan there ;)

Edited by Watchman

So its now "my economy" and "i'll be having a hard time".. Werent you a dual citizen and just as patriotic.. this is exactly what I was talking about.. throw some taxes and financial difficulties and you're suddenly Australasian.. You're no better than a prostitute who sells his body to the highest bidder. And take your whore money and stay there; dont bring your rust bucket to our country... And take your whore money and stay there; dont bring your rust bucket to our country... Anyway you're still a student so you're not contributing shit to the sri lankan economy. So go get that cup of STFU now.

As for my detective skills, the only reason it would be creepy to you is if it was true right. If it was as inacurate as you say it'll just be a bluff (not creepy).. Just because you hide behind a computer 1000s of miles away that doesnt mean people cant find you. Remember you're not the only sri lankan there ;)

a prositute ay... remember BUDDY next time you have a piece of bread for your breakfast, the wheat used to make that piece of bread was subsidised by our "WHORE" money :).you are pretty much eating what you say is our "whore" money. FYI as a student I have a part time job which i pay tax for (so suck sh*t buddy). I don't really know what they call it in sri lanka, when people nose into other peoples private info, but around the world it is seen as creepy and wierd :)

Mark my word mr watchman, one day i will bring this EG4 down to sri lanka, all the haters can hate as much as they like it will be done on day and ill be more than happy to upload a pic of it sitting in the CMB docks, so haters like you can keep hating all day long :)

Edited by civic eg4

a prositute ay... remember BUDDY next time you have a piece of bread for your breakfast, the wheat used to make that piece of bread was subsidised by our "WHORE" money :).you are pretty much eating what you say is our "whore" money. FYI as a student I have a part time job which i pay tax for (so suck sh*t buddy). I don't really know what they call it in sri lanka, when people nose into other peoples private info, but around the world it is seen as creepy and wierd :)

Mark my word mr watchman, one day i will bring this EG4 down to sri lanka, all the haters can hate as much as they like it will be done on day and ill be more than happy to upload a pic of it sitting in the CMB docks, so haters like you can keep hating all day long :)

can you at least bring down a decent car? I mean come on, you want to show off the fact that you went to Australia (for the record it seems like at least one member of every Sri Lankan household has moved there) , good for you, but there are a lot better hondas out here. You're not going to put a sticker on it saying "This is my Honda from Australia" right? Saw an inbred like you drive around with a sticker like that once.

But seriously you sound like you're twelve. The problem is, once you are 18 the car will have surpassed the age limit for importation.

Edited by jdnet

Jeeze, this is no way to start a morning after a long weekend, what is wrong with you lot?

All right this ends now. MD, Watchman, ok boys, rein it in.

Kid, we applaud your enthusiasm but there are a few things you need to learn if you want to continue here.

1. I realize it's your first car and you're excited but let's face it, what you have is a 20 year old shopping cart which is not particularly special in any way. Therefore talking like you're driving a limited edition supercar only makes you look like an Ass. And no "tow" decals approved by the National Hot Rod Association (which, by the way is the overseeing body for DRAG racing in the US) does not make it into a track car, just like fitting a type R badge does not turn it into one.

2. Regardless of what you may have "heard", the age limitation for importation of a car is 2 years or a maximum of 10 if you have a special permit which is given to people who remit a lot of foreign exchange through overseas employment (no, your "part time job" doesn't qualify). Also, the tax loophole for "racing purposes" applies only to open wheeled single seaters, which your Civic is not.

3. It's VTEC, not VTECH, go look at your cam cover if you don't believe me.

4a. This is a car forum, not every one is going to see eye to eye with your point of view and say "oh yes, such a nice car, that Tow decal is amazing!" etc. Also, just because your mommy and daddy decided to jump ship to australia and made enough to buy you a car, doesn't make you a big man in any way, so get over yourself.

4b. Learn to recognize when you're being trolled, it'll save all of us a lot of headaches.

Pay particular attention to Number 4. And if you say "This is my last post to you" then for god's sake stick to that instead of flogging a dead horse.

Feel free to use this thread to continue to post updates if you do anything actually interesting with your car, but if this degenerates into another damned OT rant from here on, this thread will be locked.

Edited by Supra_Natural

So the OP is enthusiastic about his car - and why not? It's a civic, and I'm sure a lot of people on this forum 'cut their teeth' with EG8s and EK3s. Heck, I loved my first civic and I can empathize with the OP.

Who says that we can only be enthusiastic about supercars? Why can't we gush about an ordinary toyota corolla or nissan sunny? To call an older or less powerful car a 'sh*t box' or 'shopping cart' is to diss the people who cannot afford expensive vehicles. All cars, like men, are not equal, but they are all equally cars.

PS: What is wrong with putting type-R badges on a 'normal' civic? It may be 'ricey', but it hurts no one. I think the type-r -especially the EK9 or DC2- is a car every car could aspire to be.

So the OP is enthusiastic about his car - and why not? It's a civic, and I'm sure a lot of people on this forum 'cut their teeth' with EG8s and EK3s. Heck, I loved my first civic and I can empathize with the OP.

Who says that we can only be enthusiastic about supercars? Why can't we gush about an ordinary toyota corolla or nissan sunny? To call an older or less powerful car a 'sh*t box' or 'shopping cart' is to diss the people who cannot afford expensive vehicles. All cars, like men, are not equal, but they are all equally cars.

PS: What is wrong with putting type-R badges on a 'normal' civic? It may be 'ricey', but it hurts no one. I think the type-r -especially the EK9 or DC2- is a car every car could aspire to be.

Don't bother with explaning it to these stoog's frank.they'll never agree with you trust me :) "they think that there opinion is the right one" . they just keep on going on a rant and bullying people around, this car forum is a no go for a real enthusiast, just for ones who are opinionated stoog's

Edited by civic eg4

right here. What's up?

Hi machan,,, didn't see you in a while.. and thought that your presence needed in this place to Either make him or break him...

This kid either get his shit right or disappear like Zambo, Tbag & Malaka2 (and many other trolls) did..

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="charitha19" data-cid="230281" data-time="1358214588"><p>

what the hell man... i dont know where the Australian kid lost his way..... someone please enlighten me..</p></blockquote>

I think Komisiripala's auto correction did this..:-)