• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Civic Eg4 Jdm Spec'd

civic eg4

Let me make this clear to you .buddy..first of all I have A CAR, If you see what P platers can do here you would not say that :). I know sri lanka has some pro drivers which is good. I'll look into building my skills, you just focus on putting money together to buy a car. By looks, it looks like your mum and dad hasn't really saved up for you now have they :)

I dont know about other P-platers, but you def are a "P".

Well, i'm perfectly happy with the education and upbringing my parents gave me. They didnt need to buy me a 17-20 year old rusty car to be good parents.. they're awesome as it is!

• Like 1

I dont know about other P-platers, but you def are a "P".

Well, i'm perfectly happy with the education and upbringing my parents gave me. They didnt need to buy me a 17-20 year old rusty car to be good parents.. they're awesome as it is!

of course you don't know about P platers (doesn't look like you know a lot about cars either to be honest but still say sh*t to other who owns a car :) ). no matter 17-20 year old it looks like they couldnt even get you a 30 to 40 year old one. this would be my last post for you :) you can keep saying all the sh^t you want. I'll be uploading more pics for the members who actually 'likes' this car, so.....Good bye

&

thank you :)

Mods : please note this would be my last post against the haters....they can keep hating all they want I dont mind :) thanks

Edited by civic eg4

I highly doubted that your mates de sol and yours would a** rape any honda down here lol, you MD might be a pro at bringing old cars back to life (no doubt on that) but when it comes to judging the appearance of a 21st century car to be honest you have the worst taste :)

who said it was during a racing event lol we talking about traffic light runs, i highly doubt a DIESEL corolla could keep up with a supercharged HSV grange. one rumble in that would make you little coroll wee itself lol. have a listen to it you'll see what i mean

Ahahahahahaa is that video supposed to impress me?????....that jumped up Vauxhall...ROFLZZZ...theres an old dodge van down the road that makes the same lame ass noise...and you can only beat that thing "off the line" LOLOLOLOL...I bet the tuk tuks at the night races are faster than your piss bucket...

Do you have proof that you beat any car?...timesheets?trophies?videos?

If you bring that car here you will get pwnd up and down that wannabee kangaroo ass of yours.And us Lankans don't do lame ass traffic light runs either.we do it on the track...

Ahahahahahaa is that video supposed to impress me?????....that jumped up Vauxhall...ROFLZZZ...theres an old dodge van down the road that makes the same lame ass noise...and you can only beat that thing "off the line" LOLOLOLOL...I bet the tuk tuks at the night races are faster than your piss bucket...

Do you have proof that you beat any car?...timesheets?trophies?videos?

If you bring that car here you will get pwnd up and down that wannabee kangaroo ass of yours.And us Lankans don't do lame ass traffic light runs either.we do it on the track...

Just keep hating MD I don't really mind :), for your info thats a HOLDEN not a VAUXHALL and its not even modified thats how a standard 6 L v8 sounds...... (really shows how limited your knowledge is about identifying cars. Vauxhalls for the UK peps) loool. ohh and this would be my last post to you too :) keep hating i'll be posting more pics for the members in this forum who actually loves this car. so MD....good bye :)

Edited by civic eg4

Just keep hating MD I don't really mind :), for your info thats a HOLDEN not a VAUXHALL and its not even modified thats how a standard 6 L v8 sounds...... (really shows how limited your knowledge is about identifying cars. Vauxhalls for the UK peps) loool. ohh and this would be my last post to you too :) keep hating i'll be posting more pics for the members in this forum who actually loves this car. so MD....good bye :)

Once again....Do you have proof that you beat any car?...timesheets?trophies?videos?

Go out and make a video of you beating the HSVauxhallwhatever...but first look in to the camera and mention me and Watchman so we know it's you so we can be sure its not a fake.

And you say your car has exactly 125bhp...so please post the dyno report sheet too.

Once again....Do you have proof that you beat any car?...timesheets?trophies?videos?

Go out and make a video of you beating the HSVauxhallwhatever...but first look in to the camera and mention me and Watchman so we know it's you so we can be sure its not a fake.

And you say your car has exactly 125bhp...so please post the dyno report sheet too.

If i posted a few pics on this forum and got so much hate from few of you , whats the point of me uploading the dyno sheet and going through all the trouble making a video just so you can keep hating on it...i got one word for you NO and once again its a HSV grange not a HSV vauxhall..... seriously buddy. And MD go and bother someone else with your nonsense, this thread is for Honda lovers not for people who has a Honda and hates its guts out!

Edited by civic eg4

for god sake i've been waiting to see some proper pics of your car..

what DAFAQ with this lame arse yellow tint?

is there something wrong with the car or something? anything missing on the car?

and there are no pics of the front of the car?

Edited by Schiffer
  • Like 1

is there something wrong with the car or something? anything missing on the car?

and there are no pics of the font of the car?

Dont be silly, the yellow tint gives a 'special look'

and there are no pics of the front of the car?

In the first place if there was something missing or anything wrong with the car would there be any pictures up on this forum Schiffer? . I haven't got the time to get some decent pics of the car you might have to wait a bit :)

my ass it give a special look.. cant even see the car properly.. would be same as googling random eg4 pics -.-

How much rude can you get? when I just told you I will upload more pics... have some manners buddy, theres no point swearing and giving your own opinion on the pictures and demanding upload, Its my car Ill take pics when I want and upload when i want :)

Edited by civic eg4

Pic update*****

I found the original picture that was of the two civic's I uploaded few days ago, you can see how much little parking space both cars need lol, there tiny compared to the two hyundai's by the side

Edited by civic eg4

ohh great great.. more pics of the back.. just what we needed to see..

. BoratSuccess2.jpg

For your info Schiffer, this was a old pic which i already updated onto this forum few days ago. the EG's sitting in the garage for the past few weeks, because uni's on vaccation and I've been using my other car (mazda 2) to get around. I'll upload some front pics if you want.....lol.

Found some pics of the Corolla I owned before getting the civic and the mazda, it was a good runner. My dad got it as a 4th car for the family (reliable run about) when it had around 100000 km's on the clock, yes we put another 130000 all by ourselves lol, it was a solid, smooth car until wierdly the radiator started leaking and it blew the inlet manifold and cracked a gasket. Mechanic quoted $2000 for the repair plus he warned it would cost us another $2000 if there was going to be a complete engine overhaul, we did the repairs and sold it off to a old gentleman (who also bought it to hand it over to his son as a first car lol)

Edited by civic eg4

Aney manda, these boat people who gets off a boat in Oz, then suddenly gets all patriotic after a few years... even wants to bring their trash from Oz... ;)

No thank you.

BTW, these P Plates.. does that stand for Pansy Ass driver by any chance?

Edited by VVTi

Okay gents, it's getting a little old now. Let's rein it in.

@civic eg4 - Son, when you say "this is my last post to you" to somebody, it makes you look a right ass if you continue to reply to that person afterwards. Also, how long does it take to reduce the size of a pic? Kindly do it soon or else we'll get rid of it for you... It's getting irritating seeing that damned yellow tint at the end of every other post!

ummm...the car would be used for spares not used as a daily grocery getter ...and who said about using your tax money to fund it, pretty sure..no hundred percent sure that I won't be needing yours or anyones else's tax money to pay for my things :)

For you info we have payed more taxes than you would in your life time :) . don't judge every sri lankan who has a dual citzenship as traitors....just because you havent got one for yourself doesn't give you the right to go judging and hating against the ones who have their dual citizenships

Oh dear... says a P Plater.... :) Well, if it was up to me, I would intercept all Dual citizens at the air bridge and push them off the door and see if they survive the landing on the tarmac... if they do... they can enter the country... :)

For me there is only one country and one nationality. No splitting my allegiances in the middle.

tax money problem arises when you bring some trash can tax free, GOSL has to compensate the loss by adding it to some poor SOB.

Okay gents, it's getting a little old now. Let's rein it in.

@civic eg4 - Son, when you say "this is my last post to you" to somebody, it makes you look a right ass if you continue to reply to that person afterwards. Also, how long does it take to reduce the size of a pic? Kindly do it soon or else we'll get rid of it for you... It's getting irritating seeing that damned yellow tint at the end of every other post!

the pic is been already reduced....

Don't see why you chaps wanna argue this dual citizenship thing. Little google here and -

“The dual citizenship scheme is not serving its purpose. It was introduced with a different intention. We are now concerned over who is obtaining dual citizenship,” Controller Perera said.

Other sources in the Department of Immigration said that the existing dual citizenship scheme had not benefited the country. In some instances, people holding dual citizenship as Sri Lankans had returned to Sri Lanka only to buy properties and avoid paying higher taxes. Foreign nationals are required to pay tax to the value of the property they acquire. It has also come to light that several persons who had left Sri Lanka years ago and sought asylum in foreign countries had become dual Sri Lankan citizens.

http://www.sundaytimes.lk/110227/News/nws_01.html

Although, of course, as ever, if you toe the line with the Royals.

http://www.lankanewspapers.com/news/2013/1/80809.html