• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Civic Eg4 Jdm Spec'd

civic eg4

Hi guys,

Got my JDM imported civic EG4 . Used for track days and as a grocery getter. Here are a few specs and upgrades done to the car by me:

1. HKS titanium exhaust

2. 16 inch Borbet rims

3. type r badges

4. TEIN shocks

5. upgraded brakes

The car is sitting low compared to the corolla next to it and the handling for a car that weighs 980kg's is awesome (can corner a bend at 85km/h easy :) . will be upgrading the engine to a B16A one day hopefully. The car currently makes 125bhp, give me some your thoughts and ideas to help me make this beast into a better monster track and street car.

ohh and what about the prius hating sticker? lol. Yes i do downshift whenever I see a prius, prius drivers hate me lool :mosking: . The sticker would be good in sri lanka as well considering the amount of those hideous cars on the road.

Edited by civic eg4

Hi and welcome! Nice car but your photos look yellowish? Update us with new photos later on.

AL member Komisiripala started a thread about his Integra project, you should read it for options/inspiration!

Edited by Jaliya48

Thanks komi glad to meet another honda enthusiast, who love there honda as I love my baby EG :) ohh and yeah did you know its better off driving a BMW M3 which does more mpg than a prius (according to top gear of course)

Edited by civic eg4

welcome to AL mate and congratulations you have a nice car there. and it's good to see a another honda enthusiast in AL. :)

btw as Jaliya said upload some more pics of your car.

Edited by nexus

Well hello there! I take it you're not from SL. There aren't any eg4's here.

I'm glad my post is inspiration. I hate prii with the same passion that you do mate. I'll be glad to help you in any way I can :)

Hi Komi

What's the difference between a eg3 and. Eg4? Thanks

Welcome to AL mate! Looks like an interesting ride you got there.

Are you in SL or another country? Plates look kinda foreign, and you'd be the 1st SL driver I've known to display a P (Passed) plate. Hehe.

EDIT: I see you're from down under :)

Edited by esdeez

My bad. There are lots if eg4's here. I thought yours was the coupe used in fast and furious 1 back in 1997. AFAIK there's only one coupe in Sri Lanka.

The only other civic coupe, an es8 is with a friend. That I know of at least

Both eg3 and eg4 looks same I am not sure our AL Member chootiputha has a profile pic if Im not mistaken.

Have seen a yellow 300 - one driven by a lady sometime back

Edited by pug306xsi

I'm looking into shipping my baby over to sri lanka one day :) i heard that the tax has been reduced on cars built for the track. If so the EG will have a roll cage fitted and that B16A put in :) This might take serveral years to happen hopefully that tax rate stays down lol

As it is a comfortable 4 seater for the road, when track days come it turns itself into a deadly weapon on the track :sport-smiley-005:

Bringing down an older car is a bit of a process. Lots of red tape. It might be easier for you to ship your performance parts here and start a fresh build

what if i get all the paper work from the Australian customs? they have one of the worlds highest quarantine standards. The civic had gone through road worthy and enviromental hazard laws and standards when it was imported from japan, if i can get those paper work would it help a bit?

Heys guys,

I need help in finding an actual JDM parking decal for my car (the customs debadged it when it was imported :( ) I know you see these everywhere in sri lanka but where can I actually get one peel'd off from (without stealing from someone's car :mosking: )

gallery_26304_1336_68583.jpg

Welcome to AL mate! Looks like an interesting ride you got there.

Are you in SL or another country? Plates look kinda foreign, and you'd be the 1st SL driver I've known to display a P (Passed) plate. Hehe.

EDIT: I see you're from down under :)

Nice beemer you got there I saw the paint job and the mods done to the lights looks good buddy :) by the way hows that Accord that you own going?

Nice to meet another Honda fan here in AL. post few more pics machan. komis project has implanted few cancer cells in my brain too, regarding a B16A swap!. I think best option is to buy a car from here and do the upgrades .

Nice to meet another Honda fan here in AL. post few more pics machan. komis project has implanted few cancer cells in my brain too, regarding a B16A swap!. I think best option is to buy a car from here and do the upgrades .

Yeah will upload some more pics soon :) yeah komis's integra type r convo would look awesome when done and probably be the first 4 door type r in sri lanka. Yeah might find a B16A and parts and ship them to sri lanka, or simply buy a half cut from the auctions here :)

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="civic eg4" data-cid="229935" data-time="1357998300"><p>

<br />

Yeah will upload some more pics soon :) yeah komis's integra type r convo would look awesome when done and probably be the first 4 door type r in sri lanka. Yeah might find a B16A and parts and ship them to sri lanka, or simply buy a half cut from the auctions here :)</p></blockquote>

Dude, consider this: you have a wonderful opportunity to get all the necessary performance interior and exterior parts and ship it in.

Your hassle Witt the car will be from this end. Not that. It's not worry the hassle.

Think about it. All you need is an eg or ek in do so shape. Easily found ;)

Dude, consider this: you have a wonderful opportunity to get all the necessary performance interior and exterior parts and ship it in.

Your hassle Witt the car will be from this end. Not that. It's not worry the hassle.

Think about it. All you need is an eg or ek in do so shape. Easily found ;)

Yeah you got a good point komis :)